forum

pls help me im confused

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Biscuit1
a question about pp, a while ago i got a 77pp play and i remembered that i had exactly 1,306 pp, but after the play i got and i even checked it was 77 pp, i saw 1,326 pp, and i was confused, is it something to do with restrictions/mutes? i got muted for like 3 mins or something a month ago, so pls...

help me
VinZentVanDough
pp weighting

From the wiki
For transparency on how your final pp is calculated, pp gained from the beatmap is given along with weight (% of eligible pp to be gained for final pp). Only your highest pp score's beatmap gives you full pp. Other scores' pp values will be multiplied with decreasing percentage. The percentage is always rounded to the next whole number for displaying, but for calculations it is not. For example a score can be weighted by 0.48% despite the display saying "0%". If n is the amount of scores giving more pp than a given score, then the score's weight is 0.95^n .
It follows, that your total pp is computed as follows. Let PP contain each score's pp value. PP[i] denotes the ith score's pp value, sorted decreasingly, where i goes from 1 to n, and n is the amount of scores you have.
Total pp = PP[1] * 0.95^0 + PP[2] * 0.95^1 + PP[3] * 0.95^2 + ... + PP[n] * 0.95^(n-1)
Topic Starter
Biscuit1
oh. ok then, i actually didnt know that, i keep seeing that but i didn't know what it meant..ok then thanks! :)
VinZentVanDough

Biscuit1 wrote:

oh. ok then, i actually didnt know that, i keep seeing that but i didn't know what it meant..ok then thanks! :)

np.