forum

My top play is a 1-miss and I hate it

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Akamaru7

Hey! Welcome to my first forum post! :D

So I'm a mouse-only player and I'm trying my hardest to compete as well as I can without having to switch to tablet or keyboard despite how easy it may be on the ol' hand. I'm still a bad 6 digit, so I'm not exactly gonna act like I've achieved anything yet.

I got a new top score today and I was super happy, the play being 147pp, beating out my others by far! The only thing was that it was a 1-miss on a really difficult jump segment that I only got as far as I did in due to a really lucky stroke of gamer adrenaline. It's not much of an exciting story, but I can confirm that I was tilted D:

Have any of you guys had stories like this? Share yours and we can cry together! I have cookies and tea~

NeKroMan4ik
My top play is a 1 miss 276pp choke and I hate it
Deva
I also have a 270pp 1 miss SS choke
vinnicci
cocoalatte
PP maps make me depressed so I play old maps (& get wrecked)
Shoy
My top play is a 250+ pp HDDT SS on ChocoCookie, and I hate it.

I hate how 20s can be more rewarding than a 5+ min map at 5* with a good accuracy, only because I'm inconsistent and can't get a good max combo thx to some shitmisses or few sliderbreaks on the middle of the map.
Topic Starter
Akamaru7

Shoy wrote:

My top play is a 250+ pp HDDT SS on ChocoCookie, and I hate it.

I hate how 20s can be more rewarding than a 5+ min map at 5* with a good accuracy, only because I'm inconsistent and can't get a good max combo thx to some shitmisses or few sliderbreaks on the middle of the map.

I feel ya. I love playing longer maps, but they're not as rewarding despite however much better I might play on it compared to a really short FC. They're a lot of fun to play though. #LongMapMeta
-Flashlight-
Almost all of my top plays are PP farms and I hate it.
My top 5 plays are 4CBCC and 1Granat. It's stupid.

I've been playing with FL recently (changed name to show my love for this mod owo) so ye fortunately I am leaving the PP farming :) still very bad on streams tho
VinZentVanDough
I accidentally made a 170pp play with a 75% acc with DT score on harrumachi clover.
samX500
I used to farm a lot to get into the top 10,000 in Canada so now my top play are filled with bad acc play on farm map and I hate it.
I also stagnated massively after I stopped farming.
Xirai
My top play is a monochrome butterfly choke with 4 misses
*shrug*

and pp maps... I play them, I don't deny it...I warm up my aim with pp maps... Then I play others, but they do not reward as much as such pp maps, so you cannot see them.
(Also I cannot finish most of the other more complex one...still like to play them :P ONE DAY I WILL BEAT THEM!)
show more