forum

osu!idol 2018 FINALS - THE RESULTS!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Wriothesley
Kinda sad this is being overrun like mapping awards by memes and popularity, but I'd like to congratulate Zeva[FL] on voice that amazing. I can't believe my ears. Zeva, your potential is nearly limitless, just work on your vocal processing and mixing, and you can do anything. You have a one in a million voice. Amazing job <3
Will Stetson
good luck everyone! C:
Zeva[FL]
Had so much fun this year! <3 Been there since osu!idol 2015 and here i am on the final. Osu!idol has been such a blessing since the first time i join, and it has a beautiful community on both forum and discord.
I would like to thanks peppy for making this game,
ztrot (if im not wrong) who start this community competition,
Flanster who is a really great host, and help the contestant a lot,
Kyonko who always there with the comment that really a great help to improve in my singing,
and everyone in the community that i know since 2015 until today that make this whole experience worth the pain of fighting against Will and my bestie Mj haha <3

Goodluck to you two dude <3
and for everyone who just finding this now, try it next year. It'll be fun
crewfantasy
will stetson will win by a landslide xd
Aelin
Zeva's voice is incredible, wow.

Too bad Will's probably going to win, not to discredit either of the two contestants. It's less opinion and more blind fanboying for him, because of how well known he is in the community with his Super Driver, Harumachi, and Despacito. Rigged from the very start.
Izzywing
All three are sick, it's a hard choice :[
ashdgf
Will Stetson - Snow Drive
I love Snow Drive + his voice with it. BIG UP for this guy!!
i-fuunn

Zeva[FL] wrote:

Had so much fun this year! <3 Been there since osu!idol 2015 and here i am on the final. Osu!idol has been such a blessing since the first time i join, and it has a beautiful community on both forum and discord.
I would like to thanks peppy for making this game,
ztrot (if im not wrong) who start this community competition,
Flanster who is a really great host, and help the contestant a lot,
Kyonko who always there with the comment that really a great help to improve in my singing,
and everyone in the community that i know since 2015 until today that make this whole experience worth the pain of fighting against Will and my bestie Mj haha <3

Goodluck to you two dude <3
and for everyone who just finding this now, try it next year. It'll be fun

nice voice Zeva, hope you win this year..
Strango13
All three are very good singers, but Will is absolutely my favourite
Heliosaurus
Is that Will Stetson or peak male orgasm inducing vocals
Razer
This really looks promising.
iiMaya
will stetson for osu!idol 2018
KomiSenpai
If will doesn't win imma KMS
Cag03
PURE CANCER
3mplify
Zeva showed really high-effort...
Better than 2 other participants in billion times and that would be unfair, if she don't get 1st place
Syndi
I loved Zeva and masters' covers but at the same time will stetson is going to win for the fanboying plus he did a fan favorite song (quite well might I add) so there will be a landslide in voting but just remember that Zeva and master deserve recognition too.
Pakku_old_1
Will Stetson's Snow Drive gave me chills
chane25
Will Stetson's Snow Drive, thats good as hell. I hope you win Will, good work.
Mertz
I want "3mplify - Dead to me" as an entry xd
Miles Per Hour
Hello! Just dropping by to drop my opinions on all 3 contestants.

Will Stetson - Snow Drive

What more can I say? Will Stetson is a pp legend. His cover reminds me of Araki's version of Snow Drive, and it gives me vibes of singers on YouTube like Caleb Hyles with how he approaches long tones.

MjIsMaster - Talking In Your Sleep

MjIsMaster has definitely done a great job on this song. I have to say it: This contestant is the dark horse of this competition. I think they could possibly pull off a win from this competition. I hope others agree.

Zeva[FL] - My Shiny Teeth And Me

Zeva, Zeva, Zeva. I couldn't keep from chuckling from the nostalgia of Fairly Odd Parents, as Chip Skylark dances alongside some walking and talking teeth. This was one of the more cheerful and upbeat songs of this competition, and without a doubt could sweep the comp because of the sick mee mee that is Chip Skylark.
Amasugi
Will Stetson for the win! (and the pp)
Renzu
Good work guys!
Mafumafu
imo the choice of song determines lul
but all great works! thank you!
[-Blank-]

Will Stetson wrote:

hype

You are a god! :3
Integers

Will Stetson wrote:

hype
Artisk
It's not that i'm fanboying will, but he sounds way better than both of them for some reason. so i vote for will, obv.
Mortem
Man... This is really hard to choose. May the best one wins.
Miszor645
His Snow Drive is amazing :O
showerymoon
This is very cool <3
Maukopf
The Snow Drive is soo nice o:
Japanfan
eeeee snow drive
BrothToad
fff i can't choose for the life of me...

Edit: Decided to choose Will Stetson’s
eileenthg
It's a close tie between Will Stetson and MjlsMaster ;-;
Aaaahhh I made my decision.
alish2001

Aelin wrote:

Zeva's voice is incredible, wow.

Too bad Will's probably going to win, not to discredit either of the two contestants. It's less opinion and more blind fanboying for him, because of how well known he is in the community with his Super Driver, Harumachi, and Despacito. Rigged from the very start.

Are you saying Snow Drive isn't better than both of them combined?
Elbie-san
What a fantastic set of finalists!!
I may have to come out of the woodwork for next years contest ;)
Good luck to all 3 ^_^
TRNDSTTR
I've only recently started to look around the forums, and check out the osu community, and i didn't know that "osu idol" was a thing. I love good vocals, and although the 3 finalists have really good voices, I really love Will's voice and his cover of snow drive.

P.S Lowkey Will I need that mp3 file in my life thanks !
Topic Starter
Flanster

izduhwiz wrote:

I've only recently started to look around the forums, and check out the osu community, and i didn't know that "osu idol" was a thing. I love good vocals, and although the 3 finalists have really good voices, I really love Will's voice and his cover of snow drive.

They'll be available once the contest ends.
Heliosaurus

izduhwiz wrote:

Hint hint inspect element on vote page or download the map and yoink the mp3
Topic Starter
Flanster

And with that this year's osu!idol has been concluded. See you next time.
Ah yes the MP3 links will be in the first post.
Pachiru
not surprising
show more