forum

Very New Player!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Cylo0
Yoo, I've tried osu, but failed miserably lol. This time it has really stuck with me, and I'm having a fun time playing it, although I do get a bit frustrated but I realize that's because I suck haha, I have been improving slightly so that's what's been driving me to play. There is still a ton of stuff I don't know about osu, which I hope to learn from here :D. Anyway feel free to message me if you want to! Maybe we could even play? Idk I'm really bad so I doubt that would be any fun. Thank you for reading :P
Lowtagoras
Well then, let me welcome you to the forum.

Since you want to get better at the game, you may want to take a look at the Gameplay & Ranking section, if you haven't done it already:

https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/13

There are many things that can and almost certainly will influence your osu! experience, starting with your reflexes and hand-eye coordination over understanding of patterns / mapping styles up to the environment and equipment you're most comfortable to play with. But foremost play to have fun, in your own pace. Trying to forcefully rush to higher levels might very well cause you more frustration than joy, ultimately killing the motivation to play the game at all.
Remember, as long as you keep at it you are bound to get better sooner or later.
Topic Starter
Cylo0

Lowtagoras wrote:

Well then, let me welcome you to the forum.

Since you want to get better at the game, you may want to take a look at the Gameplay & Ranking section, if you haven't done it already:

https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/13

There are many things that can and almost certainly will influence your osu! experience, starting with your reflexes and hand-eye coordination over understanding of patterns / mapping styles up to the environment and equipment you're most comfortable to play with. But foremost play to have fun, in your own pace. Trying to forcefully rush to higher levels might very well cause you more frustration than joy, ultimately killing the motivation to play the game at all.
Remember, as long as you keep at it you are bound to get better sooner or later.

Thanks! I'll be sure to look at that section.
- MAKS -
Hello and welcome/
Topic Starter
Cylo0

- MAKS - wrote:

Hello and welcome/

Thanks! :D
keremaru
enjoy game, and things will fall in place.
remember that you're here forever.
which is like, for forever.
Topic Starter
Cylo0

keremal wrote:

enjoy game, and things will fall in place.
remember that you're here forever.
which is like, for forever.

Haha very true
NepolianChicken
Welcome!
Topic Starter
Cylo0

NepolianChicken wrote:

Welcome!

Thank you :D
Alot
Welcome :D