forum

[osu!std] 10/7/18 Principal Skinner and Superintendent Chalmers - Steamed Hams by ProfessionalBox

posted
Total Posts

Should Principal Skinner and Superintendent Chalmers - Steamed Hams by ProfessionalBox be Loved?

Yes
85.32%
No
14.68%
Total votes: 545
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Toy
Principal Skinner and Superintendent Chalmers - Steamed Hams by ProfessionalBox
Captain's Description (by DigitalHypno):
Many of you may recognize this iconic scene from The Simpsons; it's an everlasting meme filled with unmatched potential. This map by ProfessionalBox certainly puts that potential to good use: it's a low-4-star beatmap of the entire scene, mapped in a professional style (unintended pun, ok...). The scene begins with the character Principal Skinner inviting Superintendent Chalmers to an ""unforgettable luncheon"". But... what's this? Skinner burned the dinner in the oven! What will his plan be to make sure his meal with the superintendent is still an unforgettable luncheon!? If you don't already know, check out the map to find out! If you do know, you should still check out the map—I'm sure you'll love it!

Please use the space below to discuss why you believe this map should (or should not!) enter the Loved Category.
The poll will run for 7 days. Revoting will be enabled for the sole purpose of changing your answer in the case that the discussion sways your vote otherwise after submission.

Link to this week's main thread: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/813810
Duskyui
YES.
-Helium-
Y E S .
Hasio
Y E S !
MrDzeronimo
Y E S .
_emilia
Y E S .
Chompy
Y E S
TheRamu
y e s
Meia
if you vote no just block me
histote
Non't
octagonal
Oh hell yeah
Duskyui
if you vote no I will find you and I will trashtalk your waifu
Bloofie
yes
iPhong
EXIT THIS EARTH'S ATOMOSPHERE!!!!!!
FINGERLOCK
the one true loved map
penfifteen
what kind of stuck up cunt votes no?
notsquish
who votes no for an amazing map like this
paper2222
ohhhhhh my fucking god
Meguro
unforgettable "S T Y L E"
maeve
yes
AW_Flister
you know, i'd love this getting loved, but if this map does get loved, i'll be pretty upset if https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/499953 doesn't
0x3f
Го теперь осу будет не ритм игрой, а фонетической. Го теперь тупо в реплики из аниме играть.
show more