forum

Reimu Hakurei [v1.12]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Renzu

So I made a Reimu skin~!!

I am having a lot of fun making Touhou-themed skins now so please look forward to it. Feel free to leave a feedback or suggestions so I can make skins better!

03/10/18 | v1.00

• Initial release

04/10/18 | v1.12

• Customizations!
• Added menu-background.jpg
• [Minor] Enhanced sliderstartcircle.png for better reading
• Fixed a typo in skin.ini

Click Here!

Song Selection Screen (Menu)

Mods Selection Screen

Ranking Panel

Pause and Game Over Screen

Gameplay

Spinner

Section Pass and Section Fail

Strawberry Cake
damn it looks soo good! i really like it :)
Topic Starter
Renzu

Strawberry Cake wrote:

damn it looks soo good! i really like it :)

I really appreciate it, thanks! :D
Matt2e2
Much better than the last one! but you still have some issues for example:
  1. menu-background.jpg is missing. (welcome_text.png is not skinned either but i guess that is less important)
  2. the bottom part of the song selection is still only on selection-mode.png. (bad for multiplayer)
  3. selection-mod-target.png is not skinned.
  4. line 11 in skin.ini contains a typo and is therefore invalid.
Topic Starter
Renzu

Matt2e2 wrote:

1. menu-background.jpg is missing. (welcome_text.png is not skinned either but i guess that is less important)
  2. the bottom part of the song selection is still only on selection-mode.png. (bad for multiplayer)

Thank you for your feedback and pointing out the flaws!

as for #2, I am going to experiment some things how the bottom part of song selection will work out and if I succeeded, I'm gonna use it in my future skins.

Take note that I use PhotoScape X to create skins so the features and capabilities are way less compared to Adobe Photoshop. (And I don't exactly have the budget to buy one myself permanently but someday I'm able to get one)
KemZii
Wow... It is amazing!!
RockRoller

Spicy wrote:

Matt2e2 wrote:

as for #2, I am going to experiment some things how the bottom part of song selection will work out and if I succeeded, I'm gonna use it in my future skins.

Take note that I use PhotoScape X to create skins so the features and capabilities are way less compared to Adobe Photoshop. (And I don't exactly have the budget to buy one myself permanently but someday I'm able to get one)
That still doesn't justify why you only use selection-mode@2x and not all 4 images like it should be done.

Also, what programm you use isn't that important, aslong as it has transparency support. You absolutly don't need PS. (I use paint.NET and have no problems with it)
Hoang Tu Bui TO
That file isn’t here anymore
:'(
Topic Starter
Renzu

Nooperplay wrote:

That file isn’t here anymore
:'(

Fixed~!
Dominnn
pretty good ngl
moecedes
doesn't have skinf or osu mania?? :(
aruekai
I don't see the files.
bean124
PLEEEASSSEEEE I LOVE IT SO MUCH BUT THE GAMEMODE I LOVE THE MOST IS MANIA WAAAAAAAAA
show more