forum

Post your Artwork!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Sylux
Rook

Achromalia wrote:

I decided to post the frequency spectrum of one the songs I've been working on, it looked nice so i felt like it'd be pretty cool to submit it.

These are so satisfying to look at u w u

Achromalia

Rook wrote:

nice.

those horns seem a little inconvenient for the creature, but it does look cool though. poor guy. :c

fUCK, that detail never ceases to impress me.
edcr1
i made trash in photoshop
ReesanVaine
Well, it's done with Collaboration with GigaMessy. I commissioned it from them. =w=
It's Pippi's summer time! :D
https://www.deviantart.com/gigamessy/art/CM-pippi-s-Summer-time-755149314
Achromalia

edcr1 wrote:

i made trash in photoshop
looks alright, honestly. maybe it's over the top, but i dont really mind. it's fine.
Toxicon OSU
Kittyneko
Here is something i made for Mashley, owo.

And yes, i made the 2007 osu! logo look like the 10th anniversary logo. lol
Achromalia
I just made an abomination.

Soufian_

i'm sorry if the image doesnt work! i bought my tablet a week ago and i decided to draw something, and i drew this. Hope y'all like it <3
Achromalia

Soufian_ wrote:

what the fuck how

First off, it's always a little strange how a lot of us constantly refer to our art as "bad art". Never understood that very well. Sure, maybe we artists dont have a lot of confidence in what we make, or maybe we never personally felt satisfied with it. You're publicizing it by posting it here, after all, give it some time to see if people like it before beating yourself down.

Speaking of that, holy shit. For the most part, I like it.

The lighting is alright, though you may want to practice on that, try making it a little clearer where the light is coming from, and make sure that that light extends to whatever it can reach from its source and direction.

The colors look decent if you just have a sort of dull aesthetic in your color palette going on, the character itself is generally pleasing to look at, though the only unnatural things were mostly the ears, and possibly the tail and the eyes.

The ears are rather large and basically take up more space than the head, and I dont know what to think about that. The tail looks pretty good, but is a little messy and... wait, does that connect with the hair? I dont know what's what anymore, I could only assume it to be a tail. The eyes are alright, strangely shaped and their orientation is where it goes a little awry. I feel like it was copy-pasted, but I'm not sure. It just looks a little off.

Aside from that, I think you did well. There are still things to improve in the general scope of things, so look for whre you can better yourself and your skill in art. I'd start with practicing on hands a little more, just to get used to that in case you start having more difficulty getting them to look right, and that's about all I can really say there.

Good job.
Soufian_

Achromalia wrote:

Soufian_ wrote:

what the fuck how

First off, it's always a little strange how a lot of us constantly refer to our art as "bad art". Never understood that very well. Sure, maybe we artists dont have a lot of confidence in what we make, or maybe we never personally felt satisfied with it. You're publicizing it by posting it here, after all, give it some time to see if people like it before beating yourself down.

Speaking of that, holy shit. For the most part, I like it.

The lighting is alright, though you may want to practice on that, try making it a little clearer where the light is coming from, and make sure that that light extends to whatever it can reach from its source and direction.

The colors look decent if you just have a sort of dull aesthetic in your color palette going on, the character itself is generally pleasing to look at, though the only unnatural things were mostly the ears, and possibly the tail and the eyes.

The ears are rather large and basically take up more space than the head, and I dont know what to think about that. The tail looks pretty good, but is a little messy and... wait, does that connect with the hair? I dont know what's what anymore, I could only assume it to be a tail. The eyes are alright, strangely shaped and their orientation is where it goes a little awry. I feel like it was copy-pasted, but I'm not sure. It just looks a little off.

Aside from that, I think you did well. There are still things to improve in the general scope of things, so look for whre you can better yourself and your skill in art. I'd start with practicing on hands a little more, just to get used to that in case you start having more difficulty getting them to look right, and that's about all I can really say there.

Good job.

Thank you for that <3 Yes, my shading is bad and I think this is where I messed up.I'm still young though, and the fact that for few years I was darwing with a mouse and not long ago got a tablet is overwhelming I guess? I'm mpstly afraid of pushing values and making some places darker and some lighter, I'm trying though! But still thank you so much for telling me this, it will help me in the long run. <3
Achromalia

Soufian_ wrote:

Thank you for that <3 Yes, my shading is bad and I think this is where I messed up.I'm still young though, and the fact that for few years I was darwing with a mouse and not long ago got a tablet is overwhelming I guess? I'm mpstly afraid of pushing values and making some places darker and some lighter, I'm trying though! But still thank you so much for telling me this, it will help me in the long run. <3
The lighting itself was something i'd say was okay. I like the dull colors, easy on the eyes and has a nice feel to it. honestly i just see that you'd need to work on where the source of your light is and work from there as to what that light can reach.

Of course, it's your art, you should be the one to decide what you're most comfortable with, and if either vivid or dull lighting works for you, they're perfectly fine, just make sure you know what to do with them and how to execute it well.

Though, pushing your values is definitely important if you're looking towards making something photorealistic.
Soufian_

Achromalia wrote:

Soufian_ wrote:

The lighting itself was something i'd say was okay. I like the dull colors, easy on the eyes and has a nice feel to it. honestly i just see that you'd need to work on where the source of your light is and work from there as to what that light can reach.

Of course, it's your art, you should be the one to decide what you're most comfortable with, and if either vivid or dull lighting works for you, they're perfectly fine, just make sure you know what to do with them and how to execute it well.

Though, pushing your values is definitely important if you're looking towards making something photorealistic.

Well, I'm not really going for that, but I think it might improve my overall drawing in terms nice renders like this one. It's a redraw of a drawing I did a month ago, and I'm pretty pleased with it!
Once again thank you for critique, I'll be sure to practice on my light source and hands!
Rook
WIP, Shiranui from Ōkami
DeletedUser_4041880

VirusZeke
art from 2014(?)

improvement (2018 down below)

Achromalia
Holy shit you guys ;w;

A lot of great artists here.

Meanwhile all I have is a hueshift of my avatar for my new song, "Achromatism - Delusion" (https://soundcloud.com/achromatism/delusion).

uniBri
some fanart of mocha bc i cant stop loving her design
PlayerXXL
This character just happened :s

DeletedUser_4041880

PlayerXXL wrote:

Please don't steal or edit my art without my permission regardless if you credited or not

PlayerXXL

Frostei wrote:

PlayerXXL wrote:

Please don't steal or edit my art without my permission regardless if you credited or not

Gotcha big boy, I shall keep it in my pants
Rook

WIP
Finally figured how I want my digital stuff to look.
Achromalia
Rook pls ;w;

uh i've got this doodle i guess

WaterLillies
Rook
Natu

Rook wrote:

Looks amazing imo!!
pentaqola
Loads of great artists here i see... nice to meet all of you! can i get your art powers?

anyways... since i just want to visit this place and post one of my drawings... so...

WHY ARE ALL OF YOU SO GOOD?! I WANNA CRY
Bananaland
cancerous attempt at making an xboxahoy iconic arms thumbnail

i used arial and not futura, kill me now
Rook

Legal Loli wrote:

Rook wrote:

Looks amazing imo!!

Ah, thank you so much <3!

Reunilu
I haven't been here in a really long time.

RuDoKa
Cyanoid Music
Kurai-Kogami
Some OC artworks ^^

RBRat3
Junk test render... It's been awhile ;)
PancakeChan

A Fanart I drew recently, she's Ying from Paladins :D
mathias777

asakuraShinji wrote:

Second

nice dude :) i like it