dNextGen
no

Gladi > boss
TKiller
I vote MeRcYyy
dNextGen
Gladi > Mercyyy
Arusha Shuna
you guys are like saying "playing with keyboard kills the true purpose of this game"
anyways keyboard
Wishy

those wrote:

You really shouldn't question the improbable. It's not impossible, keyboard players are so used to playing the easy way it's difficult for them to learn to play legit.
I hope you are trolling, but have you noticed that the game itself has a default configuration where Z = Left Click and X = Right Click?
hinamizawan

Arusha Shuna wrote:

you guys are like saying "playing with keyboard kills the true purpose of this game"
anyways keyboard
Or kills a better game? I think it's easier to click all those circles with mouse than with only keyboard but anyways mouse + keyboard here.
Verdisphena
Alt + space :3
those

Wishy22 wrote:

those wrote:

You really shouldn't question the improbable. It's not impossible, keyboard players are so used to playing the easy way it's difficult for them to learn to play legit.
I hope you are trolling, but have you noticed that the game itself has a default configuration where Z = Left Click and X = Right Click?
Yes, I've noticed that, and that's horrible. If there wasn't that configuration and the same scores were still achieved, that's something much more praiseworthy cuz it's actually skillful.

Somehow, you can't say the same about TaikOsu! though.
specialrelapse
mouse ftw? :]
Driou
Hi!

I'm using mouse only but I want to practice mouse+keyboard because I think it's more logical.
But I don't have good accuracy with keyboard.

So I got a question for keyboard players :

Do you use mechanical keyboard (switch) or classical keyboard (rubber dome) ?
And what switch (cherry blue, brown, black) do you use ?

Thank you^^

EDIT : topic here
BloodSoul
Mouse only. :D hehehe
daHool
I started to play with Mouse only and got pretty far with it if the beatmaps weren't to stream pested. But now I am training to use a combination of Mouse and Keyboard cause the streams are easier to hit with it but it's hard since i am so used to mouse only.

Also Mouse only is more comfortable since i smoke alot and need my left hand for holding the cigarette xD
those

daHool wrote:

But now I am training to use a combination of Mouse and Keyboard cause the streams are easier to hit
Taking the easy way out?
I'm sure it's much more rewarding if you learn to hit the streams with mouse only.
Kciaar
I'm using keyboard and mouse, i use keyboard for longer streams, because i can do streams like 2-3 on my mouse, when streams are longer i would fail with only mouse.
Evanlet
Mouse clicking!
It makes my hand feel strong.

Infact, until reading this post, I didn't even know you could use the keyboard.
Kyonko Hizara
z/x
lolcubes
Mouse all the way.
Keyboard feels like it's having a big latency, and mouse responds faster.
kriers
I used to be a rmb/lmb clicker and got pretty far with that setup.
It's not like anything is that much of a problem given a large amount of practice, but whenever a beatmap gets at a certain intensity inevitably it's gonna get in your way.
Fact is that clicking is majorly crippling to mouse-control and maps such as kirby mixes, and also any insane/lunatic map with focus on streaming or jumping, are much simpler once you're accustomed to x/z. The only thing I miss about clicking is that I didn't have to use my lousy left hand for anything :lol:

I also recommend trying hybrid play (click/x), unless you've got a tablet. It's darn difficult, but mastering it would give you a huge potential at streaming.
Kokizi
I use both, keyboard for streams and mouse for sliders and spinners. I also use mouse if the song isn't that hard.
CapnDavid
Mouse and z/x.
Feresia
E/click Not sure why i use E a lot but im really good with it :P
aevv_old

those wrote:

daHool wrote:

But now I am training to use a combination of Mouse and Keyboard cause the streams are easier to hit
Taking the easy way out?
I'm sure it's much more rewarding if you learn to hit the streams with mouse only.
why

i can play all styles (mouse + x, zx + tablet, pure mouse) and it doesnt matter which is rewarding or hardest but which gives the highest scores and accurcy, which in my case is mouse x
Deathrain_old
Well, I don't use a mouse. I use a tablet :P But the same principle applies.

I do not use just straight z/x when I play. I use both :P

The only time I use z/x is when I am doing streams.

Because of that, I can't play on relaxed for my life XD I HAVE to tap/click to the beat in order to play the song. It doesn't feel right when I don't.
Guerra
I use only mouse,no keybord.
Alice Vessalius
i'm mouse player!
Hakeru
tablet <_< + z/x
Ithae
I do Z and X

I was never able to do a map higher the 2.5 stars until I switched.
ziin
my keyboard has left and right click buttons on it.
hassouma juudaime
Didn't know I could use the z/x buttons xD thnx 4 the info :lol:
_lan_
Left and right :3 but it makes me want to rip out the down ;w;
soullesshuman
To be honest I really use mouse only, keyboard + mouse REALLY throws me off. My left hand does not react as well as my right does at all. :(

I can do songs up to full stars on hard mode, by the way, id anyone is wondering.
Xgor
I play with only mouse as I feel like I accomplish more if I beat something with it and it's more fun that when I add in keyboard.
thiago takeshi

Guerra wrote:

I use only mouse,no keybord.
mintira
M i l o t i c
i use half keboard half mouse, sometime i use only keyboard, but i never only use mouse
lyh20050329
Best for you is the best.

No matter mouse or keyboard.

I have a lot of friend that only use mouse.and i have a lot of friend use keyboard too.

If you like to only use mouse. use it~~the better way is not the best way for everyone.
Anzo
z/x (because i want to bend my fingers a bit)
and mouse

tapping between z/x keys on most of the notes, even on songs without streams... ^^
nepila
I use kinect with my cock and click with wiimotes.
excellions
streams + stacks = keyboard
everything else = left click
mrtoilet2929

Sader wrote:

i play using left/right click and all my friends tell me that z/x is better
So the last 2 weeks Ive been using z/x and i cant get the hang of it
they keep saying its "way better" but i can FC more songs with left/right click
and despite what they say i can do streams way better ,
due to being able to spam left/right faster than z/x

So is z/x actually better or is it all just personal preference ?

:D
I find that mouse and click is much better but harder to learn because mouse and click feels way better wham you get a good beat!
And also it increases strength in the wrist and improves muscle memory instead of havering to do half and half because it's less responsive.
show more