Total Posts
Topic Starter
Arbusion
Wreven
PoGChampion
Solarys
absolute fuckin madlad
DroidBass
May be that the map is a bit overrated if compared to freedom dive 4D. No player before have gained their first 900 pp before than his 800 pp play.

I do remember that long ago, when _Index made his first 700 pp and the very first one in whole osu, his 700 pp play was nerfed to the almost 600 pp tier because of a considerable nerf at CS6.5 aim scaling. Tom94 might not be on here actually but I'm kinda sure that some persons would mention about Honesty giving a little too much pp than the acceptable values.

Some maps no matter their difficulties will commonly trigger or higher pp rewards or lower pp rewards depending of how favorable their patterns are for star rating and ofc, the amount of circles at OD10 which really matters a lot in raw pp.

But I'm nearly sure that a day when Honesty takes like x20 800 pp play ranks and over 3 900 pp ranks, it will be nerfed a day.
KupcaH

DroidBass wrote:

I do remember that long ago, when _Index made his first 700 pp and the very first one in whole osu, his 700 pp play was nerfed to the almost 600 pp tier because of a considerable nerf at CS6.5 aim scaling.
mhm what
_index never had a 700pp play, he made first 600pp play on DF - The Last Journey Home, and it's still a 600pp play.
DroidBass

KupcaH wrote:

DroidBass wrote:

I do remember that long ago, when _Index made his first 700 pp and the very first one in whole osu, his 700 pp play was nerfed to the almost 600 pp tier because of a considerable nerf at CS6.5 aim scaling.
mhm what
_index never had a 700pp play, he made first 600pp play on DF - The Last Journey Home, and it's still a 600pp play.
Ty for the corrections, I didn't remember these details, but yea a day it's probable that they do a kind of intervention at honesty map, still that's not 100% garantee. It's 2018 which is very different from 2014's which was a year in which pp changes were common.
Koewo
o
Jimbob_Jim
Damn
Akanagi

DroidBass wrote:

freedom dive 4D
When will people stop glorifying this score so much <.<
KupcaH

Rayne wrote:

DroidBass wrote:

freedom dive 4D
Never, because it is fucking insane.
Yoshimokai
SS When??
jungjushee
Bruh, Karthy first for 1000, calling it
Deva
>Insert Cookiezi could easily get a 1000pp play on >insert generic overrated farm map< if only he were to try<
-Osamu

Deva wrote:

>Insert Cookiezi could easily get a 1000pp play on >insert generic overrated farm map< if only he were to try<

People say that because he could. He even got 967pp on a loved song in which no one have FCd yet. Meanwhile, Honesty top 50 is all high acc fc. Same with freedom dive play. Freedom dive HDHR is way harder then Honesty HDHR. No one even has an HDHR play in top50 of freedom dive, and you dont need fc to get on leaderboards at all. Obviously freedom HDHR is way harder, cookiezi could snipe Karthys play if he wanted to. If this play is worth 900pp freedom dive play should be 1100pp.
KupcaH

Red MewFew wrote:

Deva wrote:

People say that because he could. He even got 967pp on a loved song in which no one have FCd yet. Meanwhile, Honesty top 50 is all high acc fc. Same with freedom dive play. Freedom dive HDHR is way harder then Honesty HDHR. No one even has an HDHR play in top50 of freedom dive, and you dont need fc to get on leaderboards at all. Obviously freedom HDHR is way harder, cookiezi could snipe Karthys play if he wanted to. If this play is worth 900pp freedom dive play should be 1100pp.

Firebat did FC it. That 967pp loved map is similar to Honesty in being overweighted as fuck. And I'm not sure about Cookiezi sniping Karthy on Honesty, from what I saw, Cookiezi is not that consistent at getting very high accuracy plays on low bpm maps
Sicoh

Rayne wrote:

DroidBass wrote:

freedom dive 4D

Fuck you mean stop glorifying this score, no one in the game besides cookiezi did that and I dont see anyone in the near future doing it. Just cause its not 900pp doesnt mean people need to stop glorifying it you baboon. Also about honesty the map doesnt deserve 900pp for a hdhr fc stop thinking that its the best play in the game cause its nowhere near that and it deserves max 760pp for a hdhr SS
Flanster
Calm down.
Syneergy
GG
DroidBass
Could fin the SS HDHR at honesty worth as 825 pp, while only +99,50% plays at HDHR be worth as 800's pp. But 900 pp is kinda exagerated considering that there are a bit too many HR plays in that one top 50. Also ofc, that one play in Freedom Dive 4D is a bit underrated as well, with a potential value of even 860's pp if on SS is what I find fair on there.

Also this one Honesty map doesn't deserve to give more pp at HR only than freedom dive +HDHR; being the spaced streams and its length (amount of circle count) that makes the pp differences. OD10 with so many more circles have a significant boost of pp from accuracy.
show more