forum

Araki - Chiisana Koi no Uta (Synth Rock Cover)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Shishou
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, 20 March 2019 at 6:13:59 PM

Artist: Araki
Title: Chiisana Koi no Uta (Synth Rock Cover)
Tags: song of a small love mongol800 RVMathew omoi
BPM: 220
Filesize: 8139kb
Play Time: 03:41
Difficulties Available:
  1. Another (5.45 stars, 803 notes)
  2. Easy (1.41 stars, 203 notes)
  3. Expert (6.36 stars, 905 notes)
  4. Extreme (7.21 stars, 905 notes)
  5. Insane (5.01 stars, 728 notes)
  6. Mathew's Hard (4.12 stars, 642 notes)
  7. Normal (2.39 stars, 339 notes)
  8. Together (8.31 stars, 976 notes)
Download: Araki - Chiisana Koi no Uta (Synth Rock Cover)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
1.5k favorites wow
thank you

Diana Garnet-Chiisana Koi no Uta
Joe Castle
hora?

son las 1:50 am xdd
Topic Starter
Shishou
wat
Joe Castle

Shishou wrote:

wat
stupid spanish joke, because your diff is called "hora" and hora means hour in spanish
Topic Starter
Shishou

Joe Castle wrote:

Shishou wrote:

wat
stupid spanish joke, because your diff is called "hora" and hora means hour in spanish
i don't speak spanish xD
Botan

EASY

General

started 12:20pm
This version is pretty decent, still prefer Amatsuki's though. :P
Initial playthrough: Nice flow all the way through, easy to read, comfortable to play. Object composition I thought was good, I personally would have mapped some spots differently but I won't mention those unless I truly believe it would be a huge improvement over the original.
Hitsounds are way to quiet especially during the choruses. I could barely make them out and I play with 100% music and hitsound.
AIMod: More than 1/3 of this map is Kiai.

Let's get started

00:11:027 - Make this either a straight slider or a curved one. I can see no real reason why you would want to have a minute curve and it just makes the slider look awko-taco.
00:14:300 (1) - I would move this down a bit so the angle is a bit sharper coming from the yellow slider. Feels a bit more comfortable.
00:14:845 (2) - If you did ^ move this up a bit so it has a similar angle.
00:15:390 (3) - If you did ^ move this down a bit so it has a similar angle.
00:27:390 (3) - I would nudge this down and to the left a tiny bit so the angle is similar to the green-1 going into the green-2.
---
00:38:300 (1) - Just an opinion, I would start this section by going clockwise instead of maintaining the current flow.
>> The tone of the song changes a bit so it feels better if the momentum was stopped and we changed direction.
00:39:936 (2) - If everything is kept as it is, place this circle in line with the slider much like how you did with 00:44:300 (4)
---
00:53:572 - I would start a new combo here for 3 objects. Same sound happens here and you new combo'd 01:02:300 (1) so I'd do the same for structure.
00:59:572 (3) - I would start a new combo here for 3 objects.
01:09:936 (1) - I would remove the new combo here and just have the yellow one go for 4 objects.
01:12:118 (1) - CTRL + G this reverse slider and maybe put it on the right side of the orange-2 slider end?
01:14:300 (3) - Any real reason why this is not a straight or fully curved slider?
01:18:663 (1) - Would also remove new combo here and let the purple go for 4 objects.
01:21:390 (3) - If new combo was removed from ^, make this a new combo for 2 objects.
01:23:027 (1) - I think this slider would fit better if it was curved a bit more and rotate -65 degrees.
01:33:461 (3) - Nitpicking here, make this slider the exact same shape as purple-2. It's not the exact same. (╯°□°)╯︵( .o.)
01:38:679 (1) - Unsure how I feel about where this is placed. Technically the flow leading into it is fine but it feels weird to play/see on an Easy. Remove new combo here so it becomes a green-5.
01:39:722 (2) - Place this a bit lower and start new combo here if you did ^.
01:45:983 (3) - Move to the right a bit, not good flow here.
01:48:070 (1) - I would move this circle up a bit. Unsure how I feel about it being a new combo, the break is going to stop HP from draining anyways.
01:54:331 (4) - Start new combo here for 3 objects.
01:55:374 (5,6) - Nudge these up a bit.
01:58:505 (1) - Nudge this up-left a bit. Unsure how I feel about it being a new combo.
02:13:113 (1) - If you're going to keep this as a straight slider I suggest nudging it to the left a tiny bit so the approach angle is less sharp.
02:12:592 (4,1,2,3,1) - Scratch that, I would remap this section. Feels really weird to play.
02:22:505 (3) - I would nudge this down-right a tiny bit.
02:31:896 (4) - If possible, nudge this up-right a bit... Although the slider is darn near the edge already. Maybe do some re-positioning of the section before it?
02:33:983 (1) - Shorten this so it becomes a 2/1. Unsure how I feel about it being a new combo.
02:55:201 (1) - Not sure how I feel about where this is placed either but it's not really a problem.
02:58:201 (1) - Move this down a bit, there's a slight overlap from the slider just before it and it looks ugly.
03:01:201 (4) - I would start a new combo here for 2 objects since you did it 8 seconds later.
03:25:201 (3) - Any real reason why this isn't straight or fully curved? (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
03:27:201 (1) - Nudge to the right a bit.
03:37:201 (3) - Nudge to the right a bit.
---
03:40:201 (2) - This is really killing me. Part of me is like we should avoid overlaps but the other part of me is saying this is okay just let it be. So while I play God and Devil with myself, I'll just leave you with my recommendation. I would shorten the slider so it's a 2/1 slider.

Summary

completed: 1:13pm
To be honest, I don't think a lot needs to be changed with regards to the core of the map. I'm too lazy to check but I think most of what I mentioned is just me nitpicking the finer details. It flows pretty nicely overall. There are some stuff that I personally wouldn't have done, this pattern 02:28:766 (1,2,3) to be specific, but whatever. Pretty good map I'd say, just needs a little touch up!

Good luck!
Prinsep
pls set the AR and OD higher on the last diff, note lock for days
BlackZero

My Angel Settia wrote:

pls set the AR and OD higher on the last diff, note lock for days
I said the EXACT same thing before coming here XD Although I think the AR is alright. Just the OD. 8* map + OD 6 isn't very fun. Makes the jump patterns waayyyy harder for no reason.
stq
hi!!

this map is amazing, one thing that seems wrong is these cross screen jumps in the last kiai (top diff). They feel like they're only there for a higher star rating. Would really love to make a gd but im probably too newb

gl with loved/ranked
Ametrin
plz go on, i really like this song
at least for loved :<
Flamenco
Hello

03:36:201 (1,2) - what the firetruck is this
A_Bit_Frosty
Please go for ranked, or at the very least LOVED. I love this map and song.
wilup
old bg was better smh

good map btw
eberth44
plis ranked :D
Akitoshi
aw lkz mapper
Topic Starter
Shishou
Aww
Staze-
pls rank this it's too good
Skrublord
I hope this gets ranked, this was the first 5 star I ever beat, plus I love araki, please ppy, RANK THIS!!!
Anathema
I honestly think this more than deserves to be ranked after a bit of polishing I absolutely adore this song.
frozz
i hope this will be ranked
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.