Ur a potato
12.50%
use a eggplant
37.50%
Total votes: 8
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Axeslayer
So i've been thinking should I or should I not buy a tablet. If so what should i get (Nothing above 70$) because i have friends who say i should because i am playing the game a lot more often now but then also if I get bored then I play other games and my old mouse broke so should i get a better mouse or a tablet? I can't decide.
NeKroMan4ik
Touchscreen
DXPOHIHIHI
There are $25< priced tablets
Solarys
Mouse can everything, and tablet players have their own issues to work through. But if you truly think tablet is the way to go, go for an XP-Pen G640.
cravenfiner
I would stick to mouse for a little longer unless you really want one. If so then follow your dreams. It’ll take a bit to get used to at first tho
Topic Starter
Axeslayer

cravenfiner wrote:

I would stick to mouse for a little longer unless you really want one. If so then follow your dreams. It’ll take a bit to get used to at first tho

I'm probs just gonna stick with mouse cause i'm used to it
DXPOHIHIHI

Axeslayer wrote:

cravenfiner wrote:

I'm probs just gonna stick with mouse cause i'm used to it

Don't mouse has a skill cap and can limit you at the end, try the tablet, it's gonna be hard at first but after an hour your gonna be able to cursor dance
show more