forum

Not improving?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
WhiteZ0mbieCat
Not improving at all?
I'm a casual that plays min 1 hour everyday. Just started a month ago and currently playing 3 stars map. Seems that can't go any further than 3.5* maps, is this normal or am i just not good at the game?
Xirai
Does it change anything if you are NOT good at the game?

Goal is to have fun I guess? Do you enjoy the maps you play?

Because 3 star maps can vary from really easy to kinda difficult. Most ppl ignore the fact that star rating is no accurate thing~ there is 4 star maps I cannot pass and 5 star maps I pass everytime~
Topic Starter
WhiteZ0mbieCat

Xirai wrote:

Does it change anything if you are NOT good at the game?

Goal is to have fun I guess? Do you enjoy the maps you play?
Because 3 star maps can vary from really easy to kinda difficult. Most ppl ignore the fact that star rating is no accurate thing~ there is 4 star maps I cannot pass and 5 star maps I pass everytime~

idk man i mean it was fun for the first few times but now it's just frustrating and besides i tried some 4* and it doesn't seem like i can beat them at all
Solarys
just play more and you get better ez
REMachina
Don't worry, you won't improve in an instant, it takes time and effort. That's what I thought as well but I just played continuously and saw a difference.
DXPOHIHIHI
21 hours play time...

Don't be retarded! Most new players are not even suitable to play 3*

People with 300+ hours will have more problems improving because they are more prone to hitting walls.
Topic Starter
WhiteZ0mbieCat
I was fucking retarded lol
worst fl player
Nice resurrection
Vuelo Eluko
Ya'll ever have a Zinger burger? When I first had that Zinger chicken it was like a shotgun! I said "Damn.. DAMN, that is HOT! DAMN!" It was a spicy, spicy burger! I said "This hits.. WOW this hits hard! This.. Is.. SPICY! WOW! That's one HOT burger! Very tasty yum
show more