forum

(v0.4.0 | Mar 13) Alternative Dark/Night userstyle for the forum

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Flanster
Since the new designs are shifting towards dark elements, this will be more focused towards tweaks or fixes to new design elements (or reverting them completely). In order to use it, you need a browser extension called Stylus which changes the look of the pages with CSS userstyles. It is updated as frequent as possible since the new website is still under development which means many changes happen overtime. If you are not satisfied with the current default look of the web, you can use this userstyle.

Get Stylus for your browser

Chrome | Firefox | Opera

Install the userstyle with Stylus here.

The extension should be able to autoupdate the style if any changes are made and if not, you can manually update it. A link to the changelog is in the description.

To those who wonder why not Stylish and host on userstyles.org, they collect your browsing history and nobody should support them.
Solarys
god has joined the server
Jam
Looks very nice and works flawlessly. Great job!
abraker
doing god's work
Topic Starter
Flanster
Thanks guys. I would like to mention if updating doesn't work feel free to remove and reinstall it. The host im using is still fairly new and is under development.
Hickacou
Very nice :O
Zozimoto
can i suggest that you change the gradient at the top of the screen to something similar to the one in the changelog?

what i'm talking about
the one in this dark theme:

the one in the changelog:
Topic Starter
Flanster

Zozimoto wrote:

can i suggest that you change the gradient at the top of the screen to something similar to the one in the changelog?

what i'm talking about
the one in this dark theme:

the one in the changelog:

I've tried that before, didn't go well with the current design.
ZebbyX
Incredible work, I love it!
MisakiSakaki
Oh my gosh i love night/dark themes thanks really soo much
Zozimoto
2 suggestions:

1, can you change the color of the space around a person's pfp when they're an osu alumni? it blends in with the bg

2, can you swap the gray and white in polls?
Topic Starter
Flanster

Zozimoto wrote:

2 suggestions:

1, can you change the color of the space around a person's pfp when they're an osu alumni? it blends in with the bg

2, can you swap the gray and white in polls?

1. Sorry I don't get what you mean.
2. Not quite but I do believe it needs a change. This should do:
MyAngelMegu
This saves my eyes from getting blind every time I open web to check my plays. Love it! Hoping to see this work on old site too.
Topic Starter
Flanster

tasnim_tamim wrote:

This saves my eyes from getting blind every time I open web to check my plays. Love it! Hoping to see this work on old site too.

Theres many userstyles for the old websites already made.
Shawntell
Love it
cyrusfaker212
Wow,good thing right here,i wish this is added because this is lit!
Doge Owner
Saved my eyes from burning, thank you!
MyAngelMegu
Hello there~
I have seen this little bug on top plays page when using this userstyle with osu!plus extension -

Anyway to get it fixed?
Topic Starter
Flanster
And is this happening without the style?
MyAngelMegu
No, Only happens when osu!plus extension is enabled.

This is without style -

This is with style and osu!plus disabled -
Topic Starter
Flanster
Should be fixed now.
MyAngelMegu
I know I am 3 days late.. but yeah, now it works fine with osu!plus. I had to remove and reinstall the userstyle to get it working.
show more