forum

Android Osu! Online? Multiplayer ?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Skiflitz
Hello everyone, this is my first post, I wanted to know if it is possible to make an online system like computer, where there are two types of ranked in your profile, Computer and mobile, it would be very cool to see the new players in the mobile arena., I wanted to know if it is possible to play online live as it is on the computer today, is it possible ?, play multiplayer?
(Warning: Google translator if you wrote something wrong, let me know!)
Kishuya

Caioanimesplay wrote:

Hello everyone, this is my first post, I wanted to know if it is possible to make an online system like computer, where there are two types of ranked in your profile, Computer and mobile, it would be very cool to see the new players in the mobile arena., I wanted to know if it is possible to play online live as it is on the computer today, is it possible ?, play multiplayer?
(Warning: Google translator if you wrote something wrong, let me know!)
It's possible but easier said than done, correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think there is an OFFICAL osu on android (maybe osu!droid but I have no clue who made that) also, considering that the weighting will have to be different pp wise, it makes it harder to do. I'm pretty sure that the future osu (osu!lazer) will be compatible with android.
NekomusuMae
osu!droid is the official Android version for osu! that had since been discontinued and replaced by the official/fan game opsu! While iOS has osu!Stream, a almost arcade like version. osu!Lazer has been confirmed for a Android release, though.
aliefeila12

MLisDreaming wrote:

osu!droid is the official Android version for osu! that had since been discontinued and replaced by the official/fan game opsu! While iOS has osu!Stream, a almost arcade like version. osu!Lazer has been confirmed for a Android release, though.

when?
TTL
Well, I don't really know, but peppy coded osu!lazer in a way that will make it really easy to release the game on Android, Linux, Mac, and whatnot.
Flanster

TTL wrote:

Well, I don't really know, but peppy coded osu!lazer in a way that will make it really easy to release the game on Android, Linux, Mac, and whatnot.

Lazer can already be compiled and run on Linux and Mac natively. For Android and iOS platforms not sure.
DannyxGod
Will there be a version of osu!Lazer coming out for iOS tho?
Flanster

DannyxGod wrote:

Will there be a version of osu!Lazer coming out for iOS tho?

Theres an old tweet from peppy here:
https://twitter.com/ppy/status/844017963883626496?lang=en

Client is crossplatform so it could very well happen but theres no info when. Same for Android.