forum

Brawlhalla?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Cear
I actually don't know if there are any other people that play Brawl that also play osu. So I was wondering if anyone else does. I'm currently Plat 4/5 but I play on and off if anyone wants to spar. Steam name -> ✪ LCA | Cear
Jesseinator1000
Lol theres me, though i am new to the game, so don't expect an even match since i actually don't know anything yet. Only played like a couple hours so far. My name on steam is Jesseinator1000 if you want to try and fight me.

For the third time, I suck at it, but i will try
My Angel Nilou
I play Brawlhalla but i still noob xD
My Steam Name is Mateogd19 if you wanna play with me
ralpha603
Games fun
xXRenatoProXxD
Yo juego brawlhalla :v
kxium_old
nice to see some osu players also play these kind of games.
just send me a pm or an invite and ill play with you and my other friend ^-^
elSchufto
I'm ready for a few rounds if you are still interested ^^
GumFlakez
I do play brawl but i am stuck at gold bec i cant counter spammers and i can beat my friend he is in plat add me if u want to play my username on steam is Blasty and my description says loli 4 life[size=100][/img][/size]
Nameless
Ey, Brawlhalla is pretty fun. I've never been particularly good at it or any other fighter/brawler for that matter
My Steam page is here
KemZii
Played once and it was fun
x Lony
"abused child" is my steam name
Strale002
I play brawlhalla however I'm not good xd
max6000
i have herd of brawlhalla but i dont play it
thyme_old_1
used to play brawlhalla quite a lot back in the days. i'm a bit noob tho
Rashod
i play it with my friends sometimes
acer36627
Lol Im not so new, But you can friend me at MrThicc if you want to play sometime
Shinkaaaa
I played Brawlhalla, but not anymore. I think i was gold in ranked :D
acer36627

ML26 wrote:

I played Brawlhalla, but not anymore. I think i was gold in ranked :D

I was High gold low plat cause i didnt like ranked, left it alone for a year and now i dropped to barely being in gold
kiraxkarma
~
ICanNotDoSlider

skurla wrote:

Started playing it yesterday :)
Make sure to have a good internet connection- lag in it is a big fucking deal, lag for 1 second and -3.
kustion

Cear wrote:

I actually don't know if there are any other people that play Brawl that also play osu. So I was wondering if anyone else does. I'm currently Plat 4/5 but I play on and off if anyone wants to spar. Steam name -> ✪ LCA | Cear
i was actually searching for brawlhalla beatmaps and i found this lol im plat 2 but i dont know how to make beatmaps so i guess we have to wait for a talented guy to make one lol
Slyme
Hey, if you want i'm a diamond Brawlhalla player. I've 2.200hours on this game. PM me if you want to play :)