forum

Reaction Time of Osu Players

posted
Total Posts
show more
Invadinq
baubleBee
I averaged around 244, but that was the second time I tried it. The first time I averaged around 305! OuO" That must be why I'm horrible at fast maps... 3 cheers for not being able to get past 3 star maps!
vinnicci
Sheep 2 hit ftl lol

LoliPantsu
yeah wtf does cookiezi get 100 or something
Runiel

LoliPantsu wrote:

yeah wtf does cookiezi get 100 or something
He got -100 you uneducated scrub lol
Nedflix
welp, I can comfortably/casually play AR11 but I can't get some crazy score on this. Ironically I still notice that my reaction time has improved because of osu because of random things that happen in every day life. After playing a song on osu I saw a fly buzzing around me and i grabbed it with one hand killing it on the spot (compared to the song i was playing it was moving in slow motion so it wasn't hard to catch) and then there's things like someone accidentally kicking a ball at me in school and I dodged it so it could hit someone else.
My Angel Jeremy
I got 170 ms average
Counter strike rank:smfc
HDHR player
HDDT player
Aegyo
I think I'm decently fast
SlowLogicBoy
258ms
Ninonuko
I'm slow and unstable af.
KupcaH
260ms
Akanagi
NestLover
328 ms
Well my reaction really slow.. no wonder why i cant play ar 9++ :(
okay lol

Idk if those uploaded those properly.

Essentially, the color-based reaction time is the one I'm slower at. I averaged out to exactly 170ms, with my fastest score being 162ms. This is unusually fast for me, my typical speed for this (I've taken it many times before) is around 183-187ms.

As for the movement and sound based one, I'm very fast. Please keep in mind, people react faster to sound (waaay faster) than to color change. When reacting to sound, I hit one that was 50ms (without predicting, I swear), and a few that ranged from 100ms-170ms.

The maximum AR I can (sometimes) play comfortably is around 10.7
Aegyo
"comfortably" but not a single AR10.7 FC ok LOL
Ernestas22
252ms average
Ernestas22

Venum_21 wrote:

Idk if those uploaded those properly.

Essentially, the color-based reaction time is the one I'm slower at. I averaged out to exactly 170ms, with my fastest score being 162ms. This is unusually fast for me, my typical speed for this (I've taken it many times before) is around 183-187ms.

As for the movement and sound based one, I'm very fast. Please keep in mind, people react faster to sound (waaay faster) than to color change. When reacting to sound, I hit one that was 50ms (without predicting, I swear), and a few that ranged from 100ms-170ms.

The maximum AR I can (sometimes) play comfortably is around 10.7
Oh damn
Vuelo Eluko

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

440 ms
500 3 years later

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

reaction time is so irrelevant for osu! it makes this thread comical
still true 2 years later
E m i
Average: 173ms

I like how it dropped from like 230 in the last 2 years
SacredlyFl
X
SaintRed
320ms Reaction Time...
SpasticSurgeon
About 297 but I'm on laptop and trackpad.

Blame the equipment man...
RaneFire
Try different browsers, some have more delay than others.

This metric doesn't matter much. We all got faster at reacting to osu! circles through playing. Our visual filters are extremely responsive to this very specific stimuli now. This is not true for changing colours. I found myself blanking out on reaction tests like this.
DXPOHIHIHI
Reaction doesn't really apply that much on osu but rather your muscle memory does
eternallove0619
PREFIRING CONFIRMED XD
Hummer-Deter
200ms for me, used of this kind of test and CS:GO player
Tad Fibonacci
Osu's a memory game confirmed
NOT KAPIYA
i have 198 ms
Niccy
I averaged 210ms.
oolong tea
best was 156 got around 190 every time
still shit at osu tho
Machiavellian
Averaging 163 ms
Molly Sandera
I will test this next time i get my pc. For now i can say that i can read ar 9.5 properly but i can't ar 9.8+
[LS]PositoniX
like 220. pretty slow
trablegoul
i got like 140 to 240
Maou-kun
Average: 220 (iguess)
manage to get 50 below one time
Hammerhead
I was averaging at about 210 - 230 before I started playing more. I've been regularly playing osu for about 47 now and got it down to 174 - 180 on average. For me, osu was a pretty good way of training my reaction time.
HYhkLOsa

yea boy
YamichanKawaii
250ms
- Virtu -
Around 300ms. Decayed so hard :(
SA ST
show more