forum

Yki_v7.0[HD](Std)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ykino
Lyawi
Not sure about this skin. Put your updates into your first thread instead of creating new ones please!
my name is hi
Please include your screenshots in the thread instead of linking them.
If it's a WIP without download link then I think that should be mentionned in the thread title as well.
Topic Starter
Ykino

Boaring wrote:

Please include your screenshots in the thread instead of linking them.
If it's a WIP without download link then I think that should be mentionned in the thread title as well.
?
SKIN
Paneiru
Amazing skin which looks appealing with good playability, although the colour scheme for the hitcircles looks a bit out of place when considering the UI is more centered around pink/purple. Apart from that I don't know if the selection-mode-over@2px.png is a blank image on purpose or not.
(The reverse arrow is also kind of hard to see as well)
pomni
Good work in the make skin
-Deku
Just found this skin and I love it!
Cristall_l
perfection lol
NatLop
what is the screen resolution for the skin? or what is the correct stuff in order to run the skin,
because I dont think this is supposed to happen
Im not mad, im actaully laughing my ass of right now
also dont feel sorry
its ok, things happen to my computer, so it might be something to do with my computer

Matt2e2

UKN0WN3 wrote:

what is the screen resolution for the skin? or what is the correct stuff in order to run the skin,
because I dont think this is supposed to happen
Im not mad, im actaully laughing my ass of right now
also dont feel sorry
its ok, things happen to my computer, so it might be something to do with my computer

As stated in the title, this skin was meant to be used with HD resolutions (with height above 800px). Just use this program on the skin folder to make it work on smaller, SD resolutions. (Also learn the difference between file directories and actual links. The screenshots you posted don't show up at all.)