forum

tap tap problem

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Makinakia
So, I've been practicing to have the hit error/score meter stay in the middle. No greens, no oranges. Problem here is, when I reach the middle part of the beatmap, for example in the climax(jumps, fast sliders, etc.) my two tapping fingers tends to go faster, resulting in my score meter messing up. Do you have guys any tips on how to control my hands from freaking out? How do I eliminate or atleast mitigate this problem?
zoklev

SilverAnime wrote:

How do I eliminate or atleast mitigate this problem?

with tap tap solution
Topic Starter
Makinakia

zoklev wrote:

SilverAnime wrote:

How do I eliminate or atleast mitigate this problem?

with tap tap solution

ok
SpasticSurgeon

SilverAnime wrote:

So, I've been practicing to have the hit error/score meter stay in the middle. No greens, no oranges. Problem here is, when I reach the middle part of the beatmap, for example in the climax(jumps, fast sliders, etc.) my two tapping fingers tends to go faster, resulting in my score meter messing up. Do you have guys any tips on how to control my hands from freaking out? How do I eliminate or atleast mitigate this problem?

Slow down. Listen to the music and hit the keys as if you were making the sounds. Think about how it will sound once you get to the fast part.
kai99
same and I've had this problem forever. it's been getting better but I still click faster in jumps. just play more.
Syneergy
The more you play, easier it gets
koemada

Syneergy wrote:

The more you play, easier it gets
Solarys
Your problem is simply what happens when the map, and by extension you, gets hype as fuck. Just build up your discipline, which comes with simply playing more.
show more