forum

[added] Option to save failed replays

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +7,392
show more
Myrarc
totaly useful to see which part is your weakness and train on that part of song instead of replaying the whole map and look for yourself
Deivedux
Even if they make a new grade, as you said, you do realize that it will also take a lot of time to recode some parts of the game? Plus, doing so might result in other replay corruptions or so, so I personally think that it's a bad idea since no one wants their already own replays to be lost.
Tanomoshii Nekojou
Please add this feature... This will be soooooo helpful for me to watch my gameplays that are so great but failed bec of SD/PF mod. :( :D
Senjou
I will vote for this, every single month, until it becomes a reality. please let this be a thing soon.
Tanomoshii Nekojou

Tsukasa wrote:

Plus there are SOME interesting failed games sometimes.

Like failing on the last note, Failing on an SS run by derping cursor, Failing on ALMOST FC'ing something hard etc etc
I just had one this day... And I really wanna save it!!! :o :o :o
BIG BIG BIG BUMP for this... and lemme shoot a fresh star this time... :D :D
blobdash
5 years, how is this not implemented...
bumping that
Ghouru
^
Crymore13
for osu!lazer/next?
AncuL

Crymore13 wrote:

for osu!lazer/next?
yes it's planned for osu!lazer
now if we stop bumping this it would be awesome :d
Saltssaumure
Bump, as this would be incredibly useful with the Miss Analyser to see what is causing the fail.
Finney
It would be cool :oops:
Venome
ya I think this would be cool
YukiPlays
this has been post 6 years ago when does it come D:
Anguish
pls ppy
paper2222
*doesn't make it for 6 more years*
wojexe
We are waiting ppy :(
charmfox
in fail screen it says "do you want to save replay?" and if you click yes then it saves to failed scores
dashbug
peppy pls
TecSopurtINDIA
Y tho?

To show how bad you are?
Doge Owner
Looks like a good idea.
Wriothesley
please
CaptainSlimey
after 6 years this isn't implemented yet? c'mon! we need this!
SuperKamiPyrif
hope it isnt a bad thing to revive this, i've wanted this feature for so many plays where i do outstanding for a brief moment and then just die immediately afterwards
Mirt
I agree with UnityParadox and CaptainSlimey. After 6 years with overwhelming response, I think it's clear that people want it. Having to open a screen capture software just to view a replay is a bit excessive. And if you want to replay a certain section to see what went wrong (eg Messed up a pattern on Mania and wanted to learn a pattern) you shouldn't have to record it. Even more so if you wanted to share the replay to a friend.
dashbug

TecSopurtINDIA wrote:

Y tho?

To show how bad you are?

No, some failed replays could have had some random epic godmode
-Flashlight-
please we need this

i have a lot of godmode failed scores, saving them would be great so i could see them again in the future and say "lol wtf is this choke"

about the grade, it could be a red F just like it shows in the new site when you pass a map with shit acc
Suplagen
How has this actually not been implemented yet. Surely adding a button to save failed replays can't be that hard when we can view them with F1?
blueloniess
yes pls add this feature
orangesunrise_old
This is a good idea! I would really like to see this implemented.
leftforkilling
please add this osu gods its been 6 years
Riviclia Lover
Yep, that's something I wanted to see in game for a while now, hope saving those replays will be possible someday.
Nevy
Hell yeah, that would be cool.
Pls add this.
The Gambler
Weirdly enough, sometimes you can save failed replays in multiplayer. Maybe because the song completes and places a sort of end marker in the osr file. Kinda like a regular replay, but failed. I wouldn't know how osu handles end markers midway through a song without breaking the game.

These are just assumptions on my part, but saved failed attempts are possible as long as the song completes.
semaphore
still waiting. this is especially useful for pass players
_iCEY
And we are still waiting...
Shiori Shiomiya
peppy pls
vlawmz
this thread rofl
Nighty Ryuucho
I agree that we should be able to save failed replays but I don't want the failing system to change. I don't want an F or X to appear.
We must fail (When we do) and then get the same "You failed." Page, and then, be able to save it via f2.
I would get very sad if failing had the F or X letter. I mean, I love the miserable falling notes and the sound effect when we fail. Cause when we fail like that it conveys "LOST".
If a letter was to appear and our scores were to be calculated after the failure, that would convey "FINISHED". Which isn't as good as "LOST".
Sorry if it sounds weird, but I care about how the way I fail affects me; it must make me want to play a thousand times again until I win the thing.
Osuplayzzz
i just record the replay with geforece experiance.
Zomer
Why would you want to save a failed play..?
show more