forum

[resolved] The ranks are wrong!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AnimeAlex321
Problem Details:

Ok this is like the 3rd time going over this year old problem of wrong ranks! There is no way that the number of ranked scores is correct on my profile. There seems to show 3933 SS, 121 S and 41 A ranks on my osu! standard. The thing is none of those are correct! Im getting tired of this and it needs to stop! :x There should only be around 3200 SS 0 S and 0 A ranks on my profile as of yesterday night. I have to keep going in and trying to figure out what causing this strange glitch to happen. I need you guys to fix this asap. There is just no way around 900 mysterious ranks pop out of nowhere in a days span of time. Please get back to me as soon as you guys fix this reoccurring problem that happens to happen to me a lot more than it should. Thank you

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

Just look at my ranks section in my profile

osu! version: 20180811.2
Doge Owner
If you believe that some of your scores are wrong, please contact Osu@ppy.sh or Accounts@ppy.sh
vinnicci
Damn got the same problem, from 600+ S ranks, now I have 490.
SolarCell27
Me too!
Yesterday: 427 SS, 602 S and 96 A
Today: 171 SS, 370 S and 81 A
What is happening?
Arx Alveria
Me Too
Yesterday: 4566 SS / 18 498 S / 3745 A
Today: 4499 SS / 18 095 S / 3397 A
I Lost : 67 SS / 500 S (!!!!!)
I "Win" : 350 A (!!!!)
WTF?????
Doge Owner
Mine has changed as well seems like.
Rudolphu
Same went from 420SS and 1126S to 315SS and 965S.
What the actual hell...
PoppyLied
apparently there is an approximate lose or win 3,30,300 depending on the amount you have of ranking

sorry if it is misspelled I wrote it in the translator
Yellow Guy 1
I too, have seen my SS, S, and A counts changed a lot over the last few days
Andrea
Probably there have been recalculations these days or something similiar.
Sowisty
I lost like 100 too
Nka19
Same problem here!

No clue how many SS's I had but I gained 2 mysterious S's and 1 A, I only had 1 S and 0 A's before.

https://osu.ppy.sh/u/6511805

P.S. But it's really good to see another 100% accuracy user like me (@Alex :P)
NikosGR
https://osu.ppy.sh/u/11824612?success=1534530394 i am SS player plz fix it coz i am so mad i start today doing SS ++ PP plays from 400 i got not like 4-5 new SS and u can see my acc is 100% fix it coz i start thinking to make new acc reply
Doge Owner

NikosGR wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/u/11824612?success=1534530394 i am SS player plz fix it coz i am so mad i start today doing SS ++ PP plays from 400 i got not like 4-5 new SS and u can see my acc is 100% fix it coz i start thinking to make new acc reply

Just hold tight, it'll be fixed soon enough.
Zalaria
I've lost almost 700 SS ranks and gained about 600 S ranks, rip me.
abeaver
My stats are also wrong. I lost all of my SS+ and many other ranks.
NikosGR
any update on lost ranks?
Doge Owner
For now, nothing yet.
Destrok00

PoppyLied wrote:

apparently there is an approximate lose or win 3,30,300 depending on the amount you have of ranking

sorry if it is misspelled I wrote it in the translator

Dont worry, i speak spanish, and i just did an entire Post in english because i knew that they would help me more faster if i did it in english ..... and all with Google Translator xD

P.D: Like for that image i have his brother xD

P.D.D: Same problem , i have lost all my S+
TestyBeat
Same issue here. A couple days ago I noticed that every single one of the SS+ ranks on my profile had disappeared. I was able to get an SS+ show up there by playing a beatmap I downloaded today, but no matter how much I improve on older maps, I can't seem to get my previous SS+ ranks back.

Upon closer inspection, everything else seems wrong too. For example, in-game, I have 25 A's, all from ranked maps. My profile on the other hand, gives the impression that I have 43.

I hope this gets fixed soon, such inconsistency bugs the crap outta me. =~=
NikosGR
well my account was inactive from score for 2 months (2 months i practicing on 5-6* on V2 or SD in multy ) and after i start going make new pp top score plays so after 1 top score my account broke and i saw 28 S and 7 A from 400SS i was lol :P
SolarCell27
https://osu.ppy.sh/users/4843502
Some of my friends said that it's just ranking mechanics, until I showed them Vernien's profile.
vinnicci
It's already fixed. Nice.
Trosk-
Hello o/

We've pushed a fix for this, so the rank counts should now be correct.

Thank you for your patience.
Shovan
Thanks for fixing that issue. Unfortunately the fix also fixed a previous error where nagtive rank counts were a thing. I guess those are not coming back? I got quite attached to my -1 S rank.
Death
Are you really asking to bring back a bug?... No, they are not going to be intentionally added back...
Shovan
Asking doesnt hurt I guess, Thanks for confirming that it wont be coming back.