forum

if the ot chronicles were an anime

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dialect
one day in the land of the osu forums, a guy named ppy made a forum called off topic (ot)

people flocked from the other osu forums to here...

and that's it..

for now.

cue the anime opening!
abraker
Hello! I am requiting a production team!

Positions open:

Producer, Animator, Background Painter, Motion Graphics Artist, Storyboard Artist, Music Engineer, and Concept Artist

Our office is a very welcoming environment with very competitive pay!

egg community/forums/posts/6810123
johnmedina999

abraker wrote:

with very competitive pay!
Holy shit sign me the fuck up when do I start
hayate13

abraker wrote:

Positions open:

Producer, Animator, Background Painter, Motion Graphics Artist, Storyboard Artist, Music Engineer, and Concept Artist

What about the pay?
Green Platinum

MinNin wrote:

cue the anime opening!
Fuck, this project sucks already.
abraker

hayate13 wrote:

What about the pay?
very competitive, yes.

johnmedina999 wrote:

Holy shit sign me the fuck up when do I start
What position?
TeeArctic1
I'd like to become a patreon and shareholder in this project
johnmedina999

abraker wrote:

What position?
on the bottom— I-I mean, anything will do.
abraker

johnmedina999 wrote:

on the bottom— I-I mean, anything will do.
Ok you are hired as a yes-man

We did not list that position due to obvious reasons. Don't worry about the contract as we signed it for you.

You will work 72 hour weeks with no vacation days and no benefits. You are legally not allowed to leave until your shift for the day is over.
Quibbly

abraker wrote:

Positions open:

I'd like to be hired as the comedic relief of the group
TeeArctic1

Quibbly wrote:

abraker wrote:

Positions open:

Then I'd like the role as straight man to balance Quibbly out
levesterz
abraker

Quibbly wrote:

Post not funny enough. You're fired!
Topic Starter
Dialect

levesterz wrote:

this could be the anime ending if we make a tv size version of it

(i'm best at writing..)
TeeArctic1

abraker wrote:

Quibbly wrote:

Post not funny enough. You're fired!

Once upon a time, there was a man who was a huge fan of Elton John, and one day he went to the store, where he, to his big surprise, met a man who was wearing an Elton John T-shirt, so he said: "Hey, do you like Elton John? I love Elton John! Do you maybe want to go back to my place and listen to my Elton John records and drink from my Elton John cups and sit in my Elton John chair and generally have a pretty good time?", and the man answered: "I would love to." So they went to the Elton John fan's house and listened to his Elton John records and drank from his Elton John cups and sat in his Elton John chair and generally had a pretty good time. And when evening came, they parted ways.

The next day, the Elton John fan was feeling a bit hungry, so he went to the restaurant playing Elton John music and ordered a big hamburger, where much to his surprise, he saw the waitress wearing Elton John earrings, so he said: "Hey, do you like Elton John? I love Elton John! Do you maybe want to go back to my place and listen to my Elton John records and drink from my Elton John cups and sit in my Elton John chair and generally have a pretty good time?", and the waitress said: "Sure, when I'm off work." So they went to the Elton John fan's house and listened to his Elton John records and drank from his Elton John cups and sat in his Elton John chair and generally had a pretty good time. And when evening came, they parted ways.

The morning after, the Elton John fan was calmly roused from his sleep to the sweet melody of Rocket Man. Today, he was leaving for France, but not before he had arrived at the boarding gate, he noticed to his big surprise that one of the pilots was wearing an Elton John pin! Thus he asked: "Hey, do you like Elton John? I love Elton John! Do you maybe want to go back to my place and listen to my Elton John records and drink from my Elton John cups and sit in my Elton John chair and generally have a pretty good time?", to which the pilot replied, saying: "Why, of course sir, the moment I've gotten back from this trip." So they went to the Elton John fan's house and listened to his Elton John records and drank from his Elton John cups and sat in his Elton John chair and generally had a pretty good time. And when evening came, they parted ways.

The very next day, the Elton John fan discovered something terrible. With all his frequent visitors, he had run out of Elton John cookies, and thus decided that he would have to go get groceries. Grabbing his Elton John coat, he hurried out to the store, where he bought some Elton John cookies, giving the change to the cashier. But not before he had reached the crosswalk, he was hit by a truck. Getting up, he brushed off some dirt from his Elton John coat when suddenly, he saw that the truck driver was wearing some Elton John sunglasses. The truck driver asked: "Are you okay?", to which the Elton John fan replied: "Why yes of course, but excuse me, do you like Elton John? I love Elton John! Do you maybe want to go back to my place and listen to my Elton John records and drink from my Elton John cups and sit in my Elton John chair and generally have a pretty good time?" The truck driver gave him a once-over before replying: "Yeah sure, and as an apology, I'll let you drive my Elton John truck there."

This went well for the most part, there were a couple of tight turns, but before long they had arrived at the Elton John fan's house and then they listened to his Elton John records and drank from his Elton John cups and sat in his Elton John chair and generally had a pretty good time. And when evening came, they parted ways.

But unbeknownst to the Elton John fan, two tomatoes had fallen out of the back in one of the tight turns. They rolled across the road until one of them suddenly got run over! Then the other tomato said: "Come on, ketchup!"

Do I get the job?
Topic Starter
Dialect

TeeArctic1 wrote:

Do I get the job?
I love this! But I'm not in charge..
abraker

TeeArctic1 wrote:

Do I get the job?
I have a great place for you in our reception room!
Topic Starter
Dialect
i bet someone will make an actual anime out of it
Meah
I would be the MC
Achromalia

Meah wrote:

I would be the MC
you would be the Mail Checker.
Topic Starter
Dialect
meah shall be promoted to meincraft assistant
Westonini
I'll be the one who "oversees" the project but really doesn't do anything.
Meah
I would be the MC
levesterz
i want to be an ornament
Topic Starter
Dialect
i'll be the guy who sponsors stuff
show more