forum

HELP I ACCIDENTALLY CUT OFF THE REMAINING PART OF MY PEN NIB

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
swiftoo
OKAY SO (turns off caps) my pen nib was getting flat so i needed to change it so i decided to get it out with nail clippers, when i was using them then it clipped the rest of the pen nib off and a tiny part of the actual pen. ; (( it still works but feels rlly bad and i doubt its gonna work for long so does anyone know how to fix this? sperate to fix this
Dialect
um ok
Quibbly
Use the tip remover that comes with the tablet, every tablet comes with one. But since you cut off the tip guess you're buying a whole new pen :)
Topic Starter
swiftoo

MinNin wrote:

um ok

i asked for help if you're just gonna say that then don't even bother posting lmao
Serraionga
um ok
Westonini
I don't know if posting this in off-topic was the best choice. The "Help" forums would probably be better for this. Most likely you're just gonna get a bunch of meme comments here.
johnmedina999
what is a pen nib

I've seen someone use a toothpick as a pen nib.
Serraionga

johnmedina999 wrote:

I've seen someone use a toothpick as a pen nib.
i still remember the times when people considered using spaghetti as pen nibs to play this game

how to fuck up your tablet surface 101
abraker
I don't know how to tell you this, but...

once a thing dies, it's dead. Done. FINISHED.

I know these are tough times for you, so please take your time
hayate13
buy a new one lul ur pen is done
ColdTooth
Oh right! Pen nib. Fortunately, I got the solution for you.

First you're going to need a flat surface, preferably a table, where you can set up this product. You're also going to need some light, can't really let the spirits haunt your pen nib. After chanting the royal sun army's lyrics of the paladin's screeching of failure while also killing bandits, your heretic self will need to consume three vials of spider poison, they have to be red, not dark green! The red will grant you much more luck, if you aren't lucky to get three red ones, you'll need to get 24 dark green ones, which is really hard to get as the nearby cave doesn't seem to have many spiders in it.

Once you drink the spider's venom, you will venture to the snowy alps of Russia, so that you can perform the ritual of the sacrifice, so that you may become immortal in the clouds of the darkness, which will grant you the power to restore humanity...

Wait, why did you cut off your pen nib?
Dialect
hm
johnmedina999
kai99
get some super glue and something pointy, glue the pointy thing to what's left of the nib, pull.
alternate method includes snapping the pen in half (not quite literally, taking the pen apart) but thats not recommended.
Quibbly

kai99 wrote:

get some super glue and something pointy, glue the pointy thing to what's left of the nib, pull.
alternate method includes snapping the pen in half (not quite literally, taking the pen apart) but thats not recommended.

So... what your telling me is to snap the pen?
hayate13
have you tried hitting it with a hammer?
abraker

hayate13 wrote:

have you tried hitting it with a hammer?
Take that to the junk
johnmedina999
You can buy a new pen nib for only $11.50 here!
abraker

johnmedina999 wrote:

You can buy a new pen nib for only $11.50 here!
LIMITED TIME OFFER BuY nOw! ! ! !
show more