show more
Exclusives
roblox
RidiculousBox
tea four trees too
D R I N K
Minecraft also has some pretty epic mods that include guns and FPS! :D
Mixraz
I receive a good FPS in "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2" and "Counter Strike : Global Offensive"
Kirika
Borderlands 2 maybe? Get some friends and that game can become a blast, although it’s not quite a pvp experience. Black Squad on steam is a f2p not p2w fps, maybe look into that? And also Left for Dead 2 is great.
KemZii
Rainbow six siege!!!!!!
best fps game EVER made!
RailGunss
Rainbow six siege
Kualdir
You could try ironsight, its f2p that plays like Black ops 2 and you could debate if its p2w or not but you get plenty of rewards and if you can get new guns frequently enough to where I would say its not p2w enough to kill the experience of a new game
Lexporxti
O v e r w a t c h
zbyloN
fortnite
furry hater

zbyloN wrote:

fortnite

true
Alfearox
Cod black ops 2 <3
Lord Sithis
Can't get more skill based than arena shooters. I've seen some weird stuff in Quake Champions, but you can't go wrong with Quake Live or Xonotic or Warsow, but they're probably all dead.
BioZap43
Here's My Recommendation :
- DOOM
- Quake Champions
- COD BO4
- Battlefield V
Well They Are Greatest Game I Ever Play cannot wait for The Campaign for BF V
GSG95

PLAY DOOM.
You play as a VERY ANGRY MAN that PUNCHES DEMONS IN THE FUCKING FACE
And you RIP THEIR LIMBS OFF AND SLAP THE SHIT OUTTA THEM WITH IT
There ain't no stamina or, hiding behind cover non-sense.
You just run out there, and SHOOT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF EVERYTHING YOU SEE to the world's most BADASS metal soundtrack.

It's made by the same guys that made the original DOOM too so this is da real D00MB
TecSopurtINDIA
The best FPS is Battlegun

Truly a piece of art
Rizevim
Counter Strike Online is good , but i'm not sure if it's available on other continents besides Asia
Hickacou
FORTNITE IS ABSOLUTELY THE BEST FPS YOU CAN PLAY
It's a TPS I know but it really is the best game of this world.jk
Agatsu
minecraft
Hickacou

Agatsu wrote:

minecraft

Listen to him
earlgrim
Roblox...
Virticle_Circle
Overwatch, CSGO, TF2, pokemon go
FireRedz
cool
FaizKTG
minecraft with guns (Phantom Forces on Roblox)
Brainage
CS:GO HAHAHAHAHA IM SO FUNNY jk

There's a f2p steam game called BLOCKPOST, its a minecraft-looking fps game that isnt too p2w. You can get cases and keys from quests and that's how you get more guns. However the community is pretty boring and when it isn't its just cancer/toxic. Fun game tho 7/10 if not for lag and me not being the best player in the game
Lv235
CS:GO nice FPS game :) funny
Sosteneshion
Killing Floor 2
Vykas
When you want to play a skill requiring game I can only think of Arma 3. Its tactical and not a run and game from all the games I can think of it has the most realistic experience. But since you played Arma allready i don´t think there is anything t top the list
Kaww
Look into Paladins! It’s free and really good.
KemZii
R6 Siege
Winnyace
Team fortress 2
U need a few items to play a few classes but u can get em through the random drop or achievements items.
kyeR_
You already mentioned siege but imo its the best especially with the specifications you mentioned.
I think its my most played fps at this point :)
Ayanokocchi
You can try Special Force 2 - S.K.I.L.L or known in other countries as Soldier Front 2. Don't know if it's still popular in other countries but here in my country, it is.
KabajiOW
Overwatch, it's not as fast to the kill as you like but its all-around a good game besides the community
JacksCartY
what about heroes and generals?? give it a shot if u have sometimes to spare,and it only took 2.7gb
resident evil