forum

[Archived] I can't upload my own beatmaps?!?!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dr_DanielTF
Hi all! I seem to have an issue with my own osu beatmap. I can't upload it, as every time I try to upload it, it says you can't upload a beatmap that isn't yours, even though it's mine. How do I fix this? Side note, I've read some forms, and it says to delete a Submission Cache folder, but I can't seem to find this folder. To anyone who can help, I would really appreciate it!
Doge Owner
Try following this guide, and please ONLY do it if it's YOUR beatmap.
Topic Starter
Dr_DanielTF

Doge Owner wrote:

Try following this guide, and please ONLY do it if it's YOUR beatmap.

Yo man, thanks for the guide, I'm just stumped on the step where it says to "Delete the file(s) in the SubmissionCache folder". I can't find the folder anywhere. Any clue to where it could be?
Doge Owner
Open your osu installation folder and search for "SubmissionCache" and delete the file(s) inside it.
Topic Starter
Dr_DanielTF

Doge Owner wrote:

Open your osu installation folder and search for "SubmissionCache" and delete the file(s) inside it.

I searched it up, and nothing appeared.
Death
It's inside hidden folder called "Data". Enable hidden folders and files through Windows, or you can manually append Data to the end of your current location in Windows Explorer and you should be brought to it.
Topic Starter
Dr_DanielTF

Death wrote:

It's inside hidden folder called "Data". Enable hidden folders and files through Windows, or you can manually append Data to the end of your current location in Windows Explorer and you should be brought to it.

Thanks for that, now that I'm in the folder, 2 folders pop up. bt and r, "bt" just has some pictures, while "r" has osu beatmaps and osg files. Point is, I still can't find the "SubmissionCache" folder. :(
Death
If it isn't in there then that isn't the issue. Try the rest of the things listed in the post Doge Owner linked.
Uta
I can guide you in-game if you still can't figure out the issue.
Topic Starter
Dr_DanielTF

Uta wrote:

I can guide you in-game if you still can't figure out the issue.

Yes, please! I could use all the help I need.
show more