rest in peace
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Rest in peace, thelewa.

You were a legend.
MrGarebear2000
Rest in Peace thelewa
Cinnamon
Rest in peace Leevi.
You were one of the most welcoming people I have ever got the pleasure to meet and hang out with.
bVETY
rest in peace.
Tomaatti
Lepää rauhassa :(
silmarilen
rip :(
Dusalty
Rest in Peace Lewa.
You were inspiration for so many of us.
lewski
rest in peace
P_O
Lepää rauhassa Leevi :(
Silky
rest in peace
Twiggeryy
RIP :(
jamin
RIP
slushy
rest in paradise lewa
kareh
lepää rauhassa.
Yumikuta
rest in peace.
mehhqt
Rest in peace, Leevi
Doomsday
RIP Leevi. Was the nicest person in my encounters with him.
[Shadez]
rest in peace lewa, truly heartbreaking
Iwan
Rest in peace :(
Cubzy
RIP Lewa, I hope you're having as much fun as I had when I watched your streams, wherever you are up there.
New players may not know who you were, but your legacy will likely never be forgotten by some other players.
SyraxBaka
Rest in peace man :(
F
yumichi
rest in piece
BrokenArrow
no..
_Hyde
Rest in peace. I am so sorry also for his family and friends. He will be remembered.
Sunbeam
rest in peace brother :(
Hyppyri
R.I.P :(
#1 forever
Pawsu
rest in peace man :(

please be respectful in this thread.
AlexDark69
He was taken from us far too soon... Rest in peace
Poke_player
rest in peace.
NagiClouD
Rest In Peace.
BRIKZ
:(
Shatter
Rest in peace.. it's such a shame to lose such an inspiration..
-Wolfy-
Rest in peace :(
You were such a great player and a very fun person
Rinko
RIP thelewa
Nightlys
rest in peace.
dong
I'll cross-post the words I gave on reddit over here, too.

Rest in peace. I'll really miss you, man.

lewa was a really nice guy, if you had the pleasure to talk to him you'd know that he was a very caring person who gave time for those who gave it to him. He was incredibly funny, and I have so many fond memories of him that I'll never forget.

I remember every time he put some stupid meme video on his userpage with no context everyone would say 'lewa sent me here!! lewa sent me here!!' in the comments, and those comments really made his day, seeing that he had some positive influence. He was always so witty on ask.fm, and I'm sure he has given some inspiration to pretty much anyone who played this game from 2011 or so onwards.

I remember we would have these dumb conspiracy theories like 'oh, cookiezi is gay' and we would just find some stupid, far out shit and meme it until it made sense. Aha, I also remember I'd always greet him saying "what's good", and each and every time he'd simply respond "ME", or sometimes, "you". Good times, I'll never forget. Hope you're having a fantastic time up there.
Positive
This man inspired me to get into osu! he will be missed. I will never forget him ever F
Illyasviel
Rest in peace friend
show more