forum

[osu!std] 7/29/18 Silent Siren - Soukai Rock by eLy

posted
Total Posts

Should Silent Siren - Soukai Rock by eLy be Loved?

Yes
94.40%
No
5.60%
Total votes: 536
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Toy
Silent Siren - Soukai Rock by eLy
Captain's Description (by DigitalHypno):
Do you ever play those pp maps, get to the hard jump section at the end, and think, ""Man, I wish the whole map was like this""? If so, this map is for you. This map of Soukai Rock, mapped by eLy, is almost four minutes of nothing but that sweet cross-screen jump goodness. The original version is CS4, but a CS2 version is included for the faint-hearted. Whether you think your aim is stellar or you're just looking for an aim challenge, be sure to give this map a spin.

Please use the space below to discuss why you believe this map should (or should not!) enter the Loved Category.
The poll will run for 7 days. Revoting will be enabled for the sole purpose of changing your answer in the case that the discussion sways your vote otherwise after submission.

Link to this week's main thread: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/781739
Vertiz
yikes
Narcissus_yuki
cute
Sakai_Yu
Douu
Timowoof
fun map
EltopoXD
The map is very good, the three, goo job.
Mumei Simp
My aim use to be literally god tier. I would never miss jumps only sliderbreaks and mess up on short streams because my keyboard double taps. Now I play with mouse because my tablet has broken and so now my aim sucks. Can't wait to play this to work on my mouse aiming skills and hopefully use this map as good practice to climb up those ranks again.
killer04_
kawaiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hikaen

Vertiz wrote:

yikes

You're mom
show more