forum

osu!app concept.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Kittyneko
I always wondered if there was a osu!website app. because you know, when you are at McDonalds, you didn't bring your laptop, you always have to use the crummy old browser. But since i made this idea, its time to level up, peppy, and make another app. it will be called osu!app. The forum, always in your pocket. Your profile, in your pocket.

Rhythm is only a tap away in this app.
abraker

Kittyneko wrote:

I always wondered if there was a osu!website app. because you know, when you are at McDonalds, you didn't bring your laptop, you always have to use the crummy old browser.
I never got why there should be an app that does what the website already does. What's wrong with the browser?
Topic Starter
Kittyneko

abraker wrote:

Kittyneko wrote:

I always wondered if there was a osu!website app. because you know, when you are at McDonalds, you didn't bring your laptop, you always have to use the crummy old browser.
I never got why there should be an app that does what the website already does. What's wrong with the browser?

Its too small. Its too big. Desktop view makes it too small. thats why.
abraker

Kittyneko wrote:

Are you using new or old website?
TecSopurtINDIA
Not a bad idea, but since the osu website is also optimized for phones, it wouldn't bother me as much if peppy didn't bring out an app for osu.
Flanster
Keep in mind the new web is still not complete and is under development.
Topic Starter
Kittyneko

abraker wrote:

Kittyneko wrote:

Are you using new or old website?

I use both. Lol
charmfox
maybe some day :/
Hickacou
The development of osu!lazer and this website already take a lot of time so this app will happen in a long time, if it happens.
show more