forum

What you like most about your country

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kirika
The UK has a very sarcastic sense of humour, which is relatively funny if you live here hehe.
Buramie
I am from Quebec (Canada) and my fav stuff about my country is probably the poutine, the snow and all our parks.
diseum_old
cheap foods
zenispagetti
Our language! It's so different from the most commonly spoken languages and often described as one of the hardest languages to learn.
rghghg
Vaxei Junior
Cheese
VinZentVanDough
Tradition food
Chadol

Danielslz9 wrote:

Osu is a global community where you can interact with people around the world, this space is for you post what you like about your country, and also people who do not know your country to get an idea :)

Notes:
Good things, you are not allowed to insult or belittle the other post

hmmmmm... I like the US because... uh... no nevermind I got nothing
KemZii
summer... oh wait...
Alf is Alf
Food is cheap here in the area where I live and I like eating
night-owl
well, i used to have a crush on Vlad the Impaler during primary school
... don't ask why
- Aoki -
Even tho it has a lot of flaws, it's still my country and I live in it. I really love the sightseeing, the mountains, they are amzing. You should definetely go hiking here. ;)
vault_thug

szkiller wrote:

Our 200 kbps internet

a daily struggle of every Pilipino internet users....
jhen_old_1
greasy foods :^)
DominekGo
Great culture and interesting history!
CatzerTM
I guess I would go with the climate and the language
Dialect
um, water?
Halokinesis
The "democracy", even though that's obviously run by an overarching secret lizard people society. .-.
nasutiya_old
apartment buildings
DeletedUser_8734694
Szetiark
In the city, everything's pretty much in one place. I usually take the train and it takes 30 mins to an hour to get to most hangout spots.
Irreversible
Safety and cleanliness
Unam_T
Beer
KupcaH
Cheap food
genkicho
food
VinZentVanDough

genkicho wrote:

food
hayate13
food is cheap
Education is cheap
everything is cheap.
But the traffic is shit.
Hickacou
the flag.
easy to draw.
TeeArctic1

hayate13 wrote:

food is cheap
Education is cheap
everything is cheap.
But the traffic is shit.

Everything expensive
Traffic still shit, roads in particular
ClevelandsMyBro
corruption
MisakiTobisawa-

peter022 wrote:

My country is very safe and lots of food from different cultures, and very cosmopolitan.

YamiHikari wrote:

Multi-racial country.. food, and the peoplenot school

Pretty much what these two have said, but I like school. Only real complaint I have is the relatively high living expenses.
Geromu Keretem
The nature. The hospitality. I hate the fact that the osu community here is really small. R.I.P. Bulgaria is any mode's World Cup.
Psychicbagel
First of all, I'm Korean despite my flag lol.

Pros:
Extremely fast internet, OP gamers, OP beatboxers, OP figure skaters, etc.

Cons:
School starts at 7:00 AM and ends at 10:00 PM.
If you're a guy you're forced to go to military for 2 YEARS (firebat's fate)
The war against North Korea isn't fully over yet.
Just go to any game, go to Korean server, and experience lethal toxicity.

when I play anything with my friends they don't give me excuses cuz I'm Korean lol
FaizKTG
my country? yeah it's great if you like staying at your house with the worst computer ever living with slow internet and absolutely no way to pay online meaning anytime you need something you always have to go out in a city filled with crazy cats and people you don't want to mess around with.
jokes aside, the food here is the best.
FeralHeart
Ok, so despite my profile saying I'm English (I was in the UK when I made the account and I do live there for the most part, but I travel back and forth between my home country a lot, I'd love for my profile to have the Sinimustvalge (Eesti Lipp, or rather the Estonian Flag ;) ) I am actually Estonian.

I love Estonia because of it's history, because of how peaceful it is - our population is less than many major cities around the world! Take London for example, with a population of over 8 million! Estonia's population is only just over a million (1.3 million-ish) we are a country that instead of a regular rebellion, we rebelled by singing (look up the Estonian singing revolution) so because of that, we are very connected with music as well. Not to mention how beautiful Estonia is, since the population density is so low we have miles of open space and it's lovely.

As for the UK, I do enjoy that there is more to do since you're for the most part,not stuck in a tiny town life, I love that there is more variety in cultures here too, and I've made fantastic friends here too, people for the most part aren't as quiet as Estonians, so it takes some getting used to at first (people seemed very open to me, and getting called "duck" and "love" was confusing at first) but eventually i got more used to that xD
extrasensory
Schnitzel
ReL
Penguin
Baseball
vcbiwjs13
What I like most about my country, without hesitation. Those are the baguettes
SolarCell27
New Year and Lunar New Year.
Yes, too many holidays.
show more