forum

How tf do you even play with dt?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI
I mean..

It's ridiculously hard as f***

reading ar 9.6 is already hard enough(for me), but how the hell do the other pro players even read beyond that shit?

did they like trade their soul to satan in exchange for fast reaction time?
Rynnavinx
not to satan, but to peppy
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI

Radiant Rayv wrote:

didn't know that peppy would make those deals
ManuelOsuPlayer
Play for skill, not for PP.
Vuelo Eluko
9.6 is widely considered the easiest ar to read... it's not really about reacting, just get comfortable with it.
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

9.6 is widely considered the easiest ar to read... it's not really about reacting, just get comfortable with it.

it was easy to read be4 but after I replaced my laptop keyboard with a new keypad I can barely play 9.6 maps(well I mean fc >9.5 maps)
KupcaH
They played more.
ManuelOsuPlayer

szkiller wrote:

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

it was easy to read be4 but after I replaced my laptop keyboard with a new keypad I can barely play 9.6 maps(well I mean fc >9.5 maps)
Share a replay so we can tell what's your problem.
Maybe you have imput lag? Make hitsounds overwrite each music beat. That should help you if your keyboard have some lag.
I tought my problem with HR was the AR10 and the OD10 but mostly was my tapping speed and the CS.
johnmedina999

Radiant Rayv wrote:

What's the difference?
roshan117
you just force yourself to keep playing it until you get used to it
it sounds cliche but it works for me whenever i wanna learn a new ar
ManuelOsuPlayer

roshan117 wrote:

And once you stop play one AR and spam other one, can you still playing the last AR?
For example, i'm tryharding AR10, and want to start learning to play AR11. Do you think i would lose AR10 skils?
I'm reading AR11 in exact same way i was reading AR10 2 years ago. So maybe in 2020 i can play it? xD
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

szkiller wrote:

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

Share a replay so we can tell what's your problem.
Maybe you have imput lag? Make hitsounds overwrite each music beat. That should help you if your keyboard have some lag.
I tought my problem with HR was the AR10 and the OD10 but mostly was my tapping speed and the CS.

My keypad doesn't have input lag but there are some problems with it

1: the key sizes are almost the same size as my pinky so it's possible to miss a key
2: the feeling of tapping it is strange and whenever I reached the end of the click there's like a wierd hard feeling of it (hard to tap)
ManuelOsuPlayer
Ohh man i know exactly what you mean. I hate also when keys do that. The solution is to tap soft and only to just when key acitvate
If you do more pressure that switches go from the middle to all way the bottom only with fingers weight. I hate that, but there are some people what like it.
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

Ohh man i know exactly what you mean. I hate also when keys do that. The solution is to tap soft and only to just when key acitvate
If you do more pressure that switches go from the middle to all way the bottom only with fingers weight. I hate that, but there are some people what like it.

They're fine tbh but what I hate about mine is that the frekin keys are hecin small.

And I do tap softly but still I can feel the pressure of the keys
UnnamedBeast

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

roshan117 wrote:

And once you stop play one AR and spam other one, can you still playing the last AR?
For example, i'm tryharding AR10, and want to start learning to play AR11. Do you think i would lose AR10 skils?
I'm reading AR11 in exact same way i was reading AR10 2 years ago. So maybe in 2020 i can play it? xD

that's why you don't just play 1 ar

i tryharded 7* maps until i could read them but it didn't make me unable to ar9 or lower
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI

UnnamedBeast wrote:

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

roshan117 wrote:

that's why you don't just play 1 ar

i tryharded 7* maps until i could read them but it didn't make me unable to ar9 or lower

I tryhard maps with high ar too, but too bad I can't fc them with a shitty keypad
ManuelOsuPlayer
Then you must be tryharding high AR offline, http://osuskills.tk/user/szkiller/skill/reaction
Hey boyz, i'm an osu! god, the only reasson i can't play high ar it's because my mother don't buy me a 10.000$ pc 5.000$ television 800hz, and 800$ keyboard. What a bitch.
There is people what pass maps with baggets, and thousands of mouse click Ar10'3 99% scores, but my keyboard is garbage, even tryharding high ar (I PLAUED FUCKING 40 3* 1MIN MAPS WITH DT!!!!!!!!!!!!!,!!!) THE ONLY REASSON I DON'T SNIPE FILSDELAMA SCORES IS BECAUSE MY KEYBOARD IS BAD.
Wake up kid.
jungjushee
I like the reaction part of DT. I DT mostly 3* into ~4.3* songs. It's all about practice and sometimes just natural talent. I have a fast reaction time just naturally. But it can all be improved with practice.
ManuelOsuPlayer

chase55t wrote:

I like the reaction part of DT. I DT mostly 3* into ~4.3* songs. It's all about practice and sometimes just natural talent. I have a fast reaction time just naturally. But it can all be improved with practice.
Yeah, i can tell talent matter playing high ar. But you can get there eventually after a lot of practice.
Israfil
absolutely agree
I hate DT and AR so i hardly play these modes, I will push esc directly when the ar of the map is over 9.5
i want to know if i don't Practice these mods, can i play them one day with my increase of PC?
Solarys
lol just enjoy game, you shouldn't really be seriously using mods until you're 20k anyway
show more