Total Posts
show more
Serraionga

B1rd wrote:

yfw some people born post-2000 are already adults
i still see most of them as minecraft squeakers
RamenBucket

johnmedina999 wrote:

The osu!® Jump Test™ is a multi-stage stamina capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 minute Jump Test™ will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at your monitor. The jumping speed starts slowly but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal: boop. A single triangle jump should be completed every time you hear this sound: ding Remember to move your cursor in a straight line and jump as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a jump before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark. Get ready!… Start. ding

Only people from the us will understand. The PE experience.
abraker
Déjà vu
Achromalia

RamenBucket wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

The osu!® Jump Test™ is a multi-stage stamina capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 minute Jump Test™ will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at your monitor. The jumping speed starts slowly but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal: boop. A single triangle jump should be completed every time you hear this sound: ding Remember to move your cursor in a straight line and jump as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a jump before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark. Get ready!… Start. ding
Only people from the us will understand. The PE experience.
Fuck that test. It basically had me throw up near the end of it. I was sick and had to leave school that day, barely managing to balance myself so i didn't suddenly collapse, since i was dizzy and dehydrated as fuck.
keremaru

Achromalia wrote:

Fuck that test. It basically had me throw up near the end of it. I was sick and had to leave school that day, barely managing to balance myself so i didn't suddenly collapse, since i was dizzy and dehydrated as fuck.

life story
abraker
The OT® Shitposting Test™ is a multi-stage meme intensity test that progressively gets worse as it continues. The 15 post meme Test™ will begin after this post. Sit up at your keyboard. The memes start alright but get worse after each topic change. The quoting of any previous post should be completed every time there is a new post of value. Remember to post shit content and keep the thread alive as long as possible. The moment your post disturbs the almighty moderators, the thread is locked. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark. Get ready!… Start.
Serraionga

abraker wrote:

The OT® Shitposting Test™ is a multi-stage meme intensity test that progressively gets worse as it continues. The 15 post meme Test™ will begin after this post. Sit up at your keyboard. The memes start alright but get worse after each topic change. The quoting of any previous post should be completed every time there is a new post of value. Remember to post shit content and keep the thread alive as long as possible. The moment your post disturbs the almighty moderators, the thread is locked. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark. Get ready!… Start.
shouldn't it be 14 posts if you've already started the new page
abraker

Serraionga wrote:

shouldn't it be 14 posts if you've already started the new page
A new page finishes it
johnmedina999
So far this page boring and not funny because of metaposts.

So have this metapost to make it even more boring!
Serraionga
johnmedina999

Isback2000 wrote:

I am desperate
Hi desperate; I'm Dad.
Serraionga

johnmedina999 wrote:

Hi desperate; I'm Dad.
Hi Dad; I'm Son.
abraker

Serraionga wrote:

abraker wrote:

A new page finishes it
Then Why Isnt There Any Finish Sounsd When A New Page Is Created OIm Confusced.

might be loud
It's actually pretty quiet. How high do you put your headphones on?
johnmedina999

abraker wrote:

How high do you put your headphones on?
If I were to guess, I think he puts his headphones on his ears, no higher.
Serraionga

abraker wrote:

Am I doing something wrong?
levesterz

Serraionga wrote:

abraker wrote:

Yeah there is something wrong. Its nott set to 666%
ReconWolf
hello, desperate!
i'm misplace
abraker

levesterz wrote:

Serraionga wrote:

They say if you are that high you will hear voices in your head you may never unhear.
TeeArctic1

abraker wrote:

levesterz wrote:

Serraionga wrote:

They say if you are that high you will hear voices in your head you may never unhear.

I think that's commonly referred to as tinnitus
DXPOHIHIHI
Feelslikethrowingawayyourmoneyforauselessgame
Meah
Well in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also looking at this matter in a different way and without wanting to fight, and by trying to make it clear, and further by considering each and everyone's opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say, I think I was trying to say that I definitely agree. Thank you for your patience.
TeeArctic1

Meah wrote:

Well in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also looking at this matter in a different way and without wanting to fight, and by trying to make it clear, and further by considering each and everyone's opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say, I think I was trying to say that I definitely agree. Thank you for your patience.

Those are the wisest words I have witnessed and although I must say that while your arguments are valid, and while I thoroughly respect it and your opinion, though I hate to debate in such a way that makes it so that we must clash,I think this case needs nuance and, while I mean no disrespect, we need to consider all perspectives to further evaluate the best course of action, I honestly believe I have also forgotten my original retort, and thus I will just end this by saying that I must disagree. Thank you for your time.
Achromalia

TeeArctic1 wrote:

Meah wrote:

Those are the wisest words I have witnessed and although I must say that while your arguments are valid, and while I thoroughly respect it and your opinion, though I hate to debate in such a way that makes it so that we must clash,I think this case needs nuance and, while I mean no disrespect, we need to consider all perspectives to further evaluate the best course of action, I honestly believe I have also forgotten my original retort, and thus I will just end this by saying that I must disagree. Thank you for your time.
All things considered, I agree/disagree.

Simple.

But i'll play along.

Taking each of your neatly composed points into account with utmost consideration, I hope not to offend, defame, or disrespect you as I'd have to say, despite it being susceptible to further rebuttals of conflicting concepts or emotions, that it doesn't quite achieve the potential clarity of phrasing and intentions, and while seeing to it that each individual's reasoning is evaluated in depth in order to work towards an efficient method for the most favorable of results, it may be possible I had lost my initial track of thought as to what i would respond with, so I shall conclude my speech here by making the passive affirmation that I cannot come to terms with that. I thank you for being resilient here and now, along with me.
raccoongamer
Ха, двухтысячный

Gotta love these “make the first change fREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE”
abraker

Achromalia wrote:

TeeArctic1 wrote:

Meah wrote:

All things considered, I agree/disagree.

Simple.

But i'll play along.

Taking each of your neatly composed points into account with utmost consideration, I hope not to offend, defame, or disrespect you as I'd have to say, despite it being susceptible to further rebuttals of conflicting concepts or emotions, that it doesn't quite achieve the potential clarity of phrasing and intentions, and while seeing to it that each individual's reasoning is evaluated in depth in order to work towards an efficient method for the most favorable of results, it may be possible I had lost my initial track of thought as to what i would respond with, so I shall conclude my speech here by making the passive affirmation that I cannot come to terms with that. I thank you for being resilient here and now, along with me.
I'll be blunt with all of you. You will hate me as I barge into your intellectual argument and insert my own controversial opinion which has little to none valid factual backing. I post some misleading sources that is too much to go through in hopes you don't actually go through them. Then I go off on a tangent to make sure I am at least correct in this argument before calling you nonintellectuals.
johnmedina999
You know, I have to be the devil's advocate here, but I believe it is necessary as none of you are taking the extremist point of view. You see, an extreme viewpoint is required to be able to exhaust the list of possibilities. Even though you may hate me for being extreme or you may think that I'm just being a troll by taking this point of view, you must realize that many people out there think in extremes—one of them might even be in this room, but might be too afraid to speak up lest they be shunned. So, please hear me out on this point, which I forgot what it was, so please excuse me, and I hope you reconsider.
RamenBucket
peanuts

am i doing it correctly
TeeArctic1

RamenBucket wrote:

peanuts

am i doing it correctly

Pretty nutty reply, not gonna lie
Dialect

johnmedina999 wrote:

The osu!® Stream Test™ is a multi-state stamina test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 1 hour Stream Test™ will begin when I say Start. Adjust your pen/mouse. The stream speed and spread gets faster and wider each 2 minutes after you hear this signal: boop! A stream jump should be completed every time you hear this sound: ding! Remember to click at the right time and move your cursor. The second time you fail to complete a jump before the sound, your test is over. Your test will begin on the word start! Get ready......Start!
Quibbly
Why is everyone typing out entire paragraphs to reply to this shitpost?
johnmedina999

Quibbly wrote:

Why is everyone typing out entire paragraphs to reply to this shitpost?
Because good shitposts are not one line long. Unlike this one, which is two lines long.
ColdTooth
Husa

Meah wrote:

Space MAX
No money means no bread for peppy
Serraionga

Space MAX wrote:

No osu!coins means no osu! jet for peppy
ftfy
abraker

Serraionga wrote:

Space MAX wrote:

No osu!coins means no osu! jet for peppy
ftfy
the hero we don't deserve