forum

Am I Doing Good

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kai99
hello ! i am playing osu for a year and half now
i still 4kpp i dont know how to improve, 500 hours i can play 6 stars now :)
so do you think im good ?? pls rate in comments !!
thank you
ManuelOsuPlayer
You think you're better than you really are, and that's it's a wall. I'm sure you have tons of C and B scores at even 4* maps.
All your topranks are the next: Long easy maps or really short ones. Typical map style where you got something like 80% to 90% jumps, 5%-15% streams. There are maps what are just the opposite, stream maps, tech maps, finger control maps... Try improve like 4* stream and tech maps until you can start farming 5* maps. Also practice 7* spaced easy maps. So you mostly start to be able to farm any map without limitations. Play more 4* DT maps. There are 300PP maps like Orange insane DT what you may be able to fc after a few weeks of practice. Increasing your speed and aim, enought to start to fc 6* short maps 250PP+.
abraker
KupcaH
9/11

also:
العبى اكثر
Naimae
:thonk:
Llahmah 2
Who cares? Are you having fun? There are a lot of really good and really bad players, it all depends on who you look up to and who you look down on. Top 10k? You're bad. top 200k? A god. Asking us if we think you're good shouldn't mean anything to you. If you are impressed with your performance that should be good enough ;)
RamenBucket
7/27
Lol just quit w
My Angel Jeremy
I also played osu for a year and half and im still noob
just play till 727 hours and u will fc 7.27 stars for 727 pp ez
Blitzfrog
Hello, sorry whether you're good or not is determined by if you can play Hollow Wings map or not ty
KupcaH

Blitzfrog wrote:

Hello, sorry whether you're good or not is determined by if you can play Hollow Wings map or not ty
Bromance
Endaris
Hello How Are You FC [✔]
97% acc [ ]
Topic Starter
kai99

Endaris wrote:

Hello How Are You FC [✔]
97% acc [ ]
notlikethis
Topic Starter
kai99

Endaris wrote:

Hello How Are You FC [✔]
97% acc [✔]
KupcaH
FC = full combo. You dropped few slider ends, therefore, it's not an fc. Play more.
Topic Starter
kai99

KupcaH wrote:

FC = full combo. You dropped few slider ends, therefore, it's not an fc. Play more.
noooooooo
today i learned that the easier thing in this map are the doubles and the harder are sliders
NightNarumi
Yes you’re doing fine.
No you’re utter shit.

Choose what you like the most
Syneergy
No!

A player can never be good!

There is always a place for improvement.

As my mother said once, "my friends son plays violin 72 hours a day"

I am guessing she tried to push my limits.

meh.

So, overall. You are just an osu player that could still improve!
TecSopurtINDIA
No, I don't think so.

I don't know if it is just me but I managed to play 6 stars with about 70 to 80 hours when I was 200k.
Topic Starter
kai99

TecSopurtINDIA wrote:

No, I don't think so.

I don't know if it is just me but I managed to play 6 stars with about 70 to 80 hours when I was 200k.
xd