forum

[STD] MSDT [Sign-Ups CLOSED]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
shouyou

Click me
General information
The Meme Stream Dream Tournament (short: MSDT) is a tournament hosted by the Meme Stream Dream Team (also short: MSDT) a group of growing streamers. The star range is gonna be at a 5*-6* range(maybe a bit more or less) and every match is gonna be streamed, there is not going to be a loser's bracket. For further questions just ask in #tourney in the server! The score system used will be scorev1. 1v1 btw
The sign up information is in the requirements box.
Important Dates
Signing Up: 14.7-1.8
Mappool Release: 1.8
Actual Playtime: 11.8-unspecified (depends on the amount of people, will be updated on the 2.8)

THE SIGN UPS ARE CLOSED (for now)
Due to the surprising number of people that entered the tournament I decided to cap it at 64 participants which have been reached, thank you for checking by anyhow!

Click me
The requirements are pretty simple, you have to be able to play the star range mentioned and be in the discord server for updates and so we can contact you at any given time. Once you join the server also do .iam tourney in #bot_stuff so you can get pings for tournament information!!!
Ah also you have to sign up by contacting Utsuro#0015 on discord with a link to your osu profile and your timezone!

Click me
will be released as a google doc on the first of August.

Click me
shouyou: Basically everything
Ni-So: Mappool
Onix_Lokii: Commentator
Mirthille: Mappool and Referee
E-Why: Forum Banners
Icerite: Referee
Arekkuso: Referee
DraQeu: Referee
PainTensei: Referee
We are still looking for more people to help out, please send Utsuro#0015 a message if you are interested (do note that helping out doesn't ban you from participating)

Click me
10 bucks of that sweet PayPal money or 2 months of osu!supporter if you don't have a PayPal
Chauncenator
Is the tournament 1v1, 2v2, etc.?
Snikerdoodles
hype
Mirthille
twitch.tv emote that appear when u write PogChamp in the chat
Topic Starter
shouyou

Snikerdoodles wrote:

hype

HeyGuy

Chauncenator wrote:

Is the tournament 1v1, 2v2, etc.?

It's 1v1, listed in the info.
Topic Starter
shouyou
Boop
Mirthille
Boop, 11 days left before the end of signups!
Topic Starter
shouyou
Boop, 9 days left
ronaldonater
"growing streamers"
Not gonna work with my 2 twitch or 5 YouTube viewers
Topic Starter
shouyou

ronaldonater wrote:

"growing streamers"
Not gonna work with my 2 twitch or 5 YouTube viewers

show more