forum

Ingame Overlay of RealTimePPDisplayer(Compatible mode is supported)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
KedamaOvO
The original topics of this plugin is https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/697214.
Now, this plugin is maintained by me.

Latest Version: 0.3.2
OSU! Version: Stable
Supported Graphics API: OpenGL,OpenGL ES(Compatible mode)

Source:
https://github.com/OsuSync/IngameOverlay
https://github.com/KedamaOvO/osu-sync-overlay

- No randomly reset position to center.
- The font was antialiasing while rendering.
- Support for line breaks.
- Support Display when break time. (0.2.4 after)
- Compatibility mode is supported. (0.3.0 after)

Known issue:
  1. No

Note: This version requires Sync2.18 and ConfigGUI plugin.

It's now based on mmf, you can use the "OsuLiveStatusPanel" plugin for more information.
like:
Mods: DT
Enable Mods Changed At Listening (OsuRTDataProvider) : True

How to install
  1. Follow this thread https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/685031, download 'Realtime PP Displayer'
  2. Install ConfigGui, type "plugins install configgui" in Sync2.18.(If you have problems that cannot be saved. Download this version)
  3. Install IngameOverlay, type "plugins install overlay", or download it from github and Extract to the Sync directory.
  4. Find OutputMethods and change value to mmf or mmf-split. If you using multi-way to output, use ',' to split them.
    e.g : OutputMethods=wpf,mmf
  5. Save config, and open 'Sync.exe', If you complete follow steps, it will show a EUAL like :
  6. Make sure you are not running osu!. To accept eual, type 'o i' and press 'enter' to allow us inject to osu!.
  7. If you accept, will recive this tip, now open osu!. In Sync, will recive this tips when inject success.
  8. type "config" in sync. The configuration window will open. Now find RealTimePPIngameOverlay > OverlayConfig.
  9. Click "Open Editor" button, Open the overlay edit window. Click "New" Button.
  10. If everything is ok, a black square will appear in Osu!.
  11. Back to Overlay Editor.Enter "rtpp" in the MMF Name. (MMF = Memory Mapping File)

How to use?

If you need non-latin text. You need to set "Glyph ranges" to the range you want.

If you use OBS to capture OSU, the overlay will flash. But you can check "Capture third-party overlays" to make the capture work.

Update Note

If your Sync has an early IngameOverlay plugin (0.1.0~0.2.0), please remove the previous version.
Then rename "RealtimePPIngameOverlay.OverlayConfig" to "IngameOverlay.OverlayConfig" in Config.ini

Command
o i - accept EUAL and start Injector
o osu - start osu! with overlay(need to set "Osu! game path")

Warning
It will inject to osu!(Like Steam's overlay or FARPS's fps counter) and render additional texts.

Changelog

-v0.3.2
  1. Fix crash when changing mmf name.
  2. Empty the window when exiting.

-v0.3.1
  1. Built-in Loader, remove Loader.exe
  2. Clean up the overlay code

-v0.3.0(beta)
  1. Overlay using Rust rewrite.
  2. Compatibility mode is supported.

-v0.2.4
  1. Add "Break Time" option. (Displayed when Break Time.)

-v0.2.3
  1. Adapt OsuRTDataProvider 1.4.3

- v0.2.2
  1. Fix bug (https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/773429?n=29)

- v0.2.1
  1. Rename RealTimePPIngameOverlay to IngameOverlay
  2. Fix crash when clicking "Select Font" button
  3. Fix Chinese in Glyph ranges
  4. Fix each font can only have one size
  5. Add "font scale" option

Other links
Sync repo: https://github.com/Deliay/Sync
RealTimePPDisplayer repo: https://github.com/KedamaOvO/RealTimePPDisplayer
IngameOverlay Plugin repo: https://github.com/OsuSync/IngameOverlay
OsuLiveStatusPanel Plugin repo: https://github.com/MikiraSora/OsuLiveStatusPanel
Meow
I have followed all the instructions, but instead of PP counter I see only black 2 squares (1 for rtpp and 1 for rtpp-pp)
Edit: Problem looks like have been solved after a few osu (and osusync) restarts. Idk why...
Topic Starter
KedamaOvO

Meow wrote:

I have followed all the instructions, but instead of PP counter I see only black 2 squares (1 for rtpp and 1 for rtpp-pp)

You can add as many black squares as you want.
Clicking the "new" button once will add a black square.
You can delete it by clicking on "Delete THIS".
toolate12
Hi, nice work with your ppdisplayer, very simple to configure.
But all configurations are not save when you quit sync. Any way to fix that?
Topic Starter
KedamaOvO

toolate12 wrote:

Hi, nice work with your ppdisplayer, very simple to configure.
But all configurations are not save when you quit sync. Any way to fix that?

emm..., Maybe a bug in Sync.
This has a ConfigGui with a "Save" button that might be useful to you. link
oSumAtrIX
Thanks again for an awesome plugin like this one =] If I am right, this doesn't work ingame? Also whats the difference between this and the standard WPF plugin?

Also can you update the source code section =]? Don't want to add the directive references by hand everytime ^^
Kyesu
it crashes when i click "open editor" :'(
Topic Starter
KedamaOvO

Pizz4lpha wrote:

Can you send me your Sync?
or try this(Sync with RealtimePPPlugin + OsuLiveStatusPanelPlugin + IngameDisplayerPlugin)
Topic Starter
KedamaOvO

oSumAtrIX wrote:

Thanks again for an awesome plugin like this one =] If I am right, this doesn't work ingame? Also whats the difference between this and the standard WPF plugin?

Also can you update the source code section =]? Don't want to add the directive references by hand everytime ^^

The WPF output is an early implementation, which has a high CPU usage when displaying fast changing text. And if you play in fullscreen, WPF will stop working(Unless you have two monitors). but WPF is very easy to use.
Ingame pre-renders all the letters and numbers onto a texture. A lot of CPU time is not used when rendering text.
So, the recommended output method is mmf or mmf-split now. Both the obs plugin and ingame can get text from mmf.

The source code is on the new-overlay branch. The end of the test will be merged into the master branch.
oSumAtrIX

KedamaOvO wrote:

oSumAtrIX wrote:

The WPF output is an early implementation, which has a high CPU usage when displaying fast changing text. And if you play in fullscreen, WPF will stop working(Unless you have two screens). but WPF is very easy to use.
Ingame pre-renders all the letters and numbers onto a texture. A lot of CPU time is not used when rendering text.
So, the recommended output method is mmf or mmf-split now. Both the obs plugin and ingame can get text from mmf.

The source code is on the new-overlay branch. The end of the test will be merged into the master branch.

Thank you very much <3 You're the best =]
Sorry, i didn't test out the new ingame overlay, i just missunderstood, that it works like wpf, anyways, now after testing it, is this update the new layout for the ingame overlay? As an output method I guess "ingame" doesn't work anymore and got replaced with the new one? Also, based on mmf and usable with OsuLiveStatusPanel, I should be able to show text from OsuLiveStatusPanel on the song selection menu, but I am not sure if I am doing everything the right way, since I cannot see anything from the live status panel. Do I have to add the live status panel to the ingame overlay in the config?
Topic Starter
KedamaOvO

oSumAtrIX wrote:

KedamaOvO wrote:

oSumAtrIX wrote:

The WPF output is an early implementation, which has a high CPU usage when displaying fast changing text. And if you play in fullscreen, WPF will stop working(Unless you have two screens). but WPF is very easy to use.

Thank you very much <3 You're the best =]
Sorry, i didn't test out the new ingame overlay, i just missunderstood, that it works like wpf, anyways, now after testing it, is this update the new layout for the ingame overlay? As an output method I guess "ingame" doesn't work anymore and got replaced with the new one? Also, based on mmf and usable with OsuLiveStatusPanel, I should be able to show text from OsuLiveStatusPanel on the song selection menu, but I am not sure if I am doing everything the right way, since I cannot see anything from the live status panel. Do I have to add the live status panel to the ingame overlay in the config?

Yes, it's a new ingame overlay.
The "ingame" output method was removed. It does not now rely on RealtimePPDisplay.
You can let the overlay display any text via MMF.
So if you want the overlay to display the text of OsuLiveStatusPanel, you need to set the output of OsuLiveStatusPanel to MMF.
OsuLiveStatusPanel also has an editor, you may need to resize the configuration window to see the "open editor" button.
oSumAtrIX
Alright, I found out that live status panel handels it with mmf://pp for example, but I cannot see the pp with {pp:100.00%}pp fa. Anyways I guess this should be a problem with live panel so I shouldn't bother you with that :> thanks for responding btw

W0W, after configuring stuff with live status panel i get this problem :D

Running as administrator, removing certain plugins, resetting settings, updating libraries seem to not work. It worked fine before and after doing some changes it started to happen. Can I dump the events somehow ? :)

Sum relevant info from the logs:
Log.txt
[22:45:11] [OsuRTDataProvider]OSU Client Verison:b20180626.1
[22:45:11] [OsuRTDataProvider][ID:0]Found osu!.exe process
[22:45:11] [OsuRTDataProvider]ZqPpK5OwbKsqRnBskCnALlUoPly6I59EOFVegWWjGozC2eEVVrpRiJLNtKvB2nJkbTN21WsCpL//0ELvmXk/mPUIMyt+R0d+RiUHqkha3HfVtv0k/9CwssqBBErxo7u4KN11A10cX+HAe+iTP7I7FRkxYSHjq7+y4RjTNcWkI2YvqBRAD7eR8w7o9B1FendWcXqtcVDNK6/nV9vHhFAK79uDBILsstAZTNc26MR/DDaREfHYu/BM3MwYz3E5M4GCRqbpXY2igYCdMF7a+yneynrvtNfmqK5kAE121qIchuFmNEz8OEWPvESFmWPRLNbjKz+CANmd2gV8X+HqYAQjvA==
[22:45:11] [OsuRTDataProvider]B6prRisRScn5FBTMhfTHp6bpHMnReqHxiNJ52q/aRjR/uONsSker/02QvQN7m1kFOxk8LIwgllqpf1Ow2/sQT98GLaGNR+UGOECNvzxlgmpaZpZ1f05Lh78MbQLPzNO5YUINLGupBiEGy0bB+bmOBeELl3UVkiN1m5xuknZNnMhl5nJ8CsbfTk8Hn5Ye0Mq36iQz/CZdn4f2rio0s8D/DhtWRUkLggL6RARkzPfVAArtY6ADJYltGbMyecKzIqFB6xyEnmFvTa1k1EpbsW8FeH+EJIYYFoHLBkAxwNuoHtXafvJZWvU0cy6SMSXHioYy6ZpFYCXgIQjoSaKIgzB6zg==
[22:45:11] [OsuRTDataProvider][ID:0]Init StatusFinder Failed! Retry after 3 seconds
[22:45:15] [OsuRTDataProvider]I1fe3po9gFLdqVdzbTKoNlkuqKijzvCFfwQwNST3exaP68v6LZizVA6LlSqMbivbD543KPVgguJXogIJ70k//rXVG7Lq+LWfEHsoSFdJ5SkALLMxxFCeLByXDM0/NXaNTFSIhOkKSWX6t4zCAVU9nXcdAxGnW1DHtN6KprLhlNLT13cEgMRjhLcIin7igJcubV/kJL4BC6dLuLTtwbAuKwS7GAO0lxabT8azYj0Z9pm6l21BtsMmYZ16wzbw/Um1G2EFyWPSCNLTZqAp5RspQC/h+Xe/EiJdALJMdcZziO3CQ7G8KMyYTAuntmAJNVfDmIMSvyyrvBYvJJI1SeemHw==
[22:45:15] [OsuRTDataProvider]xXTvZLWrlaRSJ5gPl5jhRYtw5sNQamnEh3MZWIXkvZOaKGh4FSZLtNcjC5QphZDDm1A8UiXf4KNjdMtd0g14Um/5R0cIIkMHaV56KX0Ery967kQIbtJvkp/0RYdkUms5fX2xrK/vdw1oGbW+XfpEqeTD/0FK+EPPYOFehjKdqAfN1x2wHC2D2lWsZt/NZAYNMKTpCJBRyy3hLc9mrsv+IJO6MpppdqIj1z9w0exvBzayWQL0HMqBX3zq8QxoWqIq3MPErbE6H7O1j8UgEBo5Y9V4Xdb0Kn/rBLNg3dxyak7ldi3FdyWXr8LhININ+CTRSQD5B4ykIC+UJwQfE+YMAw==
[22:45:15] [OsuRTDataProvider][ID:0]Init StatusFinder Success!
[22:45:15] [OsuRTDataProvider]czWjyr7GDGEjOWbKC2Zi8/lqI8CLZZZBf5OECAAKUgP0oydTeOBcU3aBRuk1/e1cMvJE+FjOwLmqmMtRQ2myNkN3Lw7nzgTuLSMSVoR3ZNc5PDCi3uyWYmVvPCOAyplL/E6WrL/yQfxqP/pgl6g1T5S+Q+dwvJMY77dMX3GY9cnCY8P/lNrcSubjl+fcRDy0KMoaSsjgR5Xh4i6NZ0BBMCPTkcv6viwcHv6gA67LJV1QYkeeHIFXLCQVrLbYmvA2Cg4Q27xBdHzS1y6RLPD/1LQTeoakqelDGahvRyJ3meyyZpduogazjjOz17+T9mmj5fpeUKPiFMoAzIOrD8jnHQ==
[22:45:15] [OsuRTDataProvider]CYutuLRcSA07yiO44F0rMcC3WAuSVtwiKZeXtVOfO5GUA92G9gJxD0cvOnF0GKRHbaPx62GG+2Xcq58xYa8UmsPE4cbrHm400lRjPpE1cywvBKL2f/0rDdBi2gBTBwu2LyJCT04t7tOR2NK61+jnqzq2Mt1lKKVivGBNpmDe4BpHt1kPdguMKyCaZAf6rUjpJVQvv8qGxu+gLyy6aSIXLCFXICsPYI0/mNmmrh+HK0pvanbvaXAhtH0ps7o/pzboETHep9BBQ5IsfCuLEBWkidwMnPrJ3zoYPMdkhLrPCvPXWZCrgnB3s9cBoJzRTIBCdpDcJnZClzA55+SG8pNRXQ==
[22:45:15] [OsuRTDataProvider][ID:0]Init BeatmapFinder Success!
Topic Starter
KedamaOvO

oSumAtrIX wrote:

Alright, I found out that live status panel handels it with mmf://pp for example, but I cannot see the pp with {pp:100.00%}pp fa. Anyways I guess this should be a problem with live panel so I shouldn't bother you with that :> thanks for responding btw

RealtimePPDisplay thread updated a compressed file containing RealtimePPDisplayer, OsuLiveStatusPanle and Ingame. There are pre-configured OsuLiveStatusPanle and Ingame. You can download and see how the overlay reads the output of OsuLiveStatusPanle.
I hope it is useful to you.

edit: I will also try to make a gif or video to demonstrate how to use the output of OsuLiveStatusPanle.
oSumAtrIX

KedamaOvO wrote:

oSumAtrIX wrote:

RealtimePPDisplay thread updated a compressed file containing RealtimePPDisplayer, OsuLiveStatusPanle and Ingame. There are pre-configured OsuLiveStatusPanle and Ingame. You can download and see how the overlay reads the output of OsuLiveStatusPanle.

edit: I will also try to make a gif or video to demonstrate how to use the output of OsuLiveStatusPanle.

Thought I already found out how live panel works, {pp:100.00%}pp looks in osu like this -> pp
the content of the brackets is not beeing shown, but anyways this is a problem with live panel so I shouldn't bother you with that :)
Topic Starter
KedamaOvO

oSumAtrIX wrote:

KedamaOvO wrote:

oSumAtrIX wrote:

Thought I already found out how live panel works, {pp:100.00%}pp looks in osu like this -> pp
the content of the brackets is not beeing shown, but anyways this is a problem with live panel so I shouldn't bother you with that :)

This is an OLSP bug, you need to restart sync.
oSumAtrIX
Doesn't work, will try to find the bug later :) Thanks again for helping
- Zuramaru -
This is the only in game fullscreen PP display that I could get to work. Thanks for this! :D
Kyesu

KedamaOvO wrote:

Pizz4lpha wrote:

or try this(Sync with RealtimePPPlugin + OsuLiveStatusPanelPlugin + IngameDisplayerPlugin)

i downloaded from this link, i redownloaded it but it still crashes
Topic Starter
KedamaOvO

Pizz4lpha wrote:

KedamaOvO wrote:

Pizz4lpha wrote:

i downloaded from this link, i redownloaded it but it still crashes

Can you give me the console screenshots and log files when Sync crashes?
-ShadyDesu-
What? The game also shows these questions.
Topic Starter
KedamaOvO

-ShadyDesu- wrote:

Try changing "," to "."
-ShadyDesu-

KedamaOvO wrote:

-ShadyDesu- wrote:

Try changing "," to "."
No, it not working :(
Topic Starter
KedamaOvO

-ShadyDesu- wrote:

KedamaOvO wrote:

-ShadyDesu- wrote:

Try changing "," to "."

No, it not working :(

try this. https://puu.sh/AZPsz/cdae42dec9.7z
If it still doesn't work, can you tell us your region and language?
We have to try to reproduce the problem.
-ShadyDesu-

No, that doesn't work either.
BUT.
For some reason, the program shows me the numbers (in the example) only when I add acc-pp again, but change there", " to ".(you can see it in the screenshot). But in the game it's all the same questions. "p p" is the one that should have appeared with numbers, and" P P " is the question as in the sample. But still, and the first and second,"???" in the game.
country Russia
Region: Moscow
Language: Russian
DarkProjector

-ShadyDesu- wrote:

No, that doesn't work either.
BUT.
For some reason, the program shows me the numbers (in the example) only when I add acc-pp again, but change there", " to ".(you can see it in the screenshot). But in the game it's all the same questions. "p p" is the one that should have appeared with numbers, and" P P " is the question as in the sample. But still, and the first and second,"???" in the game.
country Russia
Region: Moscow
Language: Russian
Plz try this updated OLSP plugin: OLSP2.1.0 just download it and then extract to Sync folder directly.
Or you can try this I packed: Sync
show more