forum

[Archived] how i can watch a replay

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ojciec Pijo
Hello! Yesterday I had my first +100PP play and I wanted to record it but when I minimized osu windows found problem with game and closed it. When I again ran the game I wanted to record this play but the score wasn't saved in local ranks so i can't record it because i can't watch my own scores from global ranks if this is not saved in local ranks . Is there some way I could record the replay or the only way is play this map with better score ?
dayuii
If it's your first pass on that map, it usually won't submit. Same thing happened to me with "Best FriendS (147 PP Play with HD), so I had to re-play the map again, but with a better score.
Death

Tic wrote:

If it's your first pass on that map, it usually won't submit. Same thing happened to me with "Best FriendS (147 PP Play with HD), so I had to re-play the map again, but with a better score.
This is not true at all.

I can't necessarily say what happened in this specific case, but it's not normal. Score submission is also separate from your local saved replay data.

Try clicking on your score from the global rankings and hitting F2 and then loading the play it saves back into the game. May or may not do anything.
show more