forum

[osu!std] 7/1/18 Emmanuel Macron ft. Marine Le Pen - Poudre de Perlimpinpin by Usubiki

posted
Total Posts

Should Emmanuel Macron ft. Marine Le Pen (Khaled Freak Mix) - Poudre de Perlimpinpin by Usubiki be Loved?

Yes
80.07%
No
19.93%
Total votes: 843
Polling ended
show more
Kaeldori
Salut Manu !
Perid0t

Kaeldori wrote:

Salut Manu !

On est dans une cérémonie officielle donc tu m'appelles Monsieur le Président de la République jeune margoulin !
SanaeFrost_DELETED
Issou go LOVED this.
Usubiki

Pachiru wrote:

what on earth is this thing

It’s what you see when you die.
Hickacou
Ceux qui votent Non, ils racontent de la poudre de perlimpinpin.
Maijstro
Goodluck
SukiFlavian
OH MY GOD WTF ahah gj toy
BAKKALO
Everyone who's voting for "no", you're all bad as a poop.. what am I saying.. you're something like... DE LA POUDRE DE PERLIMPINPIN !!!
I don't listen to haters, 'cuz everything you say is DE LA POUDRE DE PERLIMPINPIN
Usubiki

BAKKALO wrote:

Everyone who's voting for "no", you're all bad as a poop.. what am I saying.. you're something like... DE LA POUDRE DE PERLIMPINPIN !!!
I don't listen to haters, 'cuz everything you say is DE LA POUDRE DE PERLIMPINPIN

Thanks for this intervention, much appreciated
Abie
l'enorme blague ste map c serieux MDR
ColdBoi
It has a good beat, and then Tatoe
Usubiki

ColdBoi wrote:

It has a good beat, and then Tatoe

Yeah
Tatoe itself is deserving of it being loved
Adri
GAVE GAVE
InfiniDrift
There’s a lot of maps using french songs on this game, and out all of them, it’s the worse one that have the chance to be a loved map.

Just why?
Mumus
Madame Le Pen, écoutez-moi...
chepami
De la poudre de perlinpinpin
Jeremii
local memes, gotta love em see what i did there
Nao Tomori
isnt the point of loved to promote things that have mainstream appeal not just random country based memes lol
GeraldiNP
shitty good meme map, long time not seen lot of diffs map
Topic Starter
Toy

Nao Tomori wrote:

isnt the point of loved to promote things that have mainstream appeal not just random country based memes lol

If it was random and country based I would have expected the votes to be much heavier on the "no" side.
Maardhen

Toy wrote:

Nao Tomori wrote:

If it was random and country based I would have expected the votes to be much heavier on the "no" side.

If the poll would have been closed on time, the "no" side would have won 79.92/20.08%
Xenok
Also, a lot of propaganda on osu!France Facebook, Twitter, Discord, etc...

People even started to mp people to vote "yes" in game LUL
Usubiki

Xenok wrote:

Also, a lot of propaganda on osu!France Facebook, Twitter, Discord, etc...

People even started to mp people to vote "yes" in game LUL

Not to mention the incredible amount of people asking for the map to be downvoted in several discords, even twitter DM's, yeah ?
Xenok
Don't you wonder why it happened?
Kaifin
btw the poll is automated to close after 7 days so there is no "on time": it's closed exactly 7 days after it's posted without fail
Usubiki

Xenok wrote:

Don't you wonder why it happened?

I don't, I know why it happened but I also realize none of this matters, none of this drama matters and if we all learned to realize this is just a game, maybe we would all be able to have a somewhat good time, instead of fighting over whether or not a map should have a ranking pannel or not.
Topic Starter
Toy

Maardhen wrote:

If the poll would have been closed on time, the "no" side would have won 79.92/20.08%

What are you talking about? Polls close automatically exactly 7 days after they are created.
Maardhen

Toy wrote:

Maardhen wrote:

What are you talking about? Polls close automatically exactly 7 days after they are created.

Oh, so this is an error of timezone the website doesn't consider or the navigator stuck in my local timezone.
It says the poll was supposed to get closed at 19:15 but actually get closed 1 or 2 hours after.
Usubiki
I'd like to thank everyone who has upvoted the map to be loved by the way :)
stq

Maardhen wrote:

Toy wrote:

Maardhen wrote:

Oh, so this is an error of timezone the website doesn't consider or the navigator stuck in my local timezone.
It says the poll was supposed to get closed at 19:15 but actually get closed 1 or 2 hours after.

19:15 in UTC+0 Timezone. Your timezone is UTC+2 so it was 21:15 for you (It would be cool if mods can add that time is in your timezone though)
show more