forum

Where did your username originate from?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Whats Skill
Uh.. Wanted a new username because the one i had before sucked ass. (Urjustbeats2me) So i decided to change it. Couldn't think of anything for a while, then came up with this. And this is what i've stuck with for a while now.
Lexporxti
Sorry bad english*
My real name is leila and (lexporxti) it occurred to me to dedicate the name to an old friend. :D
curiosity: the x in my nickname are spaces, but I did not know what could be used u.u

So lex (leila) porxti (for you)

Leixporxti is more horrible
Ghastly56
My nickname came from childhood to be honest Gastly Was pokemon and i wanted to call my self that but deiced To change the spelling of it to Ghastly Then the 56 on the end of my name was from my Bin weevils Name at the end of it.
Tada?
ANY115
my ussername came from a random gammertag that xbox gave me back when i only play COD online, and a friend from online just started to call me "Any" because of my gamertag (Anyrocket477) and it like me for some reason, it becomes a simbol of me as a player and also decide to put it here on osu!
[pGA]Remilia
The tag came from a SA-MP community called [pGA] Pro Gaming Arena and Remilia is a character from Touhou.
koemada
my username originated from komaeda, who is from danganronpa lol,,,
Alf is Alf
idk i just thought of something random and i played a bit with the first syllable of my first name.
I thought "this looks cool i guess" so Im stuck with this username until I can come up with a new one :3
exsemipro
Just thought about being a pro but not really a pro maybe a former pro but less than that so yeah
Maze
It's a long story actually. But in short, my past username used to be mazewalker which I thought of because of the movie maze runner, but I hate running. And then I just adapted the name maze for short. Unfortunately it's taken on osu.
night-owl
well, i was mostly playing the game at night, much to my parents' dismay since i was making (vaguely consented) love roughly to my keyboard

edit: hey there fella!
- Aoki -
I was just wondering what name should I get. And this was the first cool name that passed through my mind. :D
vault_thug
well i think i was inspired from every vault names in the fallout series then added "thug" at the end to look cool... if it is really cool
beachTurkey
oh I forgot to say where my past username(s) both came from

my teddy bear no joke please don't hurt me
Kinushima
My original name was a combination of 2 different anime girls and a video game girl (Hestia, Kinushima,and Mythra = Kystia -{somehow}.) I found my true love a few days ago in a weird event and now its Niyah from Xenoblade Chronicles 2. I like the spelling of the Japanese way lol.
Niccy
A lot of people think my name is a parody of FaZe Rain's alias, but I actually made my username rains because I really like the rain. It's relaxing.
ChaikaHQ
When I started learning french I really liked the word "cirque" (circus) and it eventually became my username.
Contrenox
Contre from "contre-jour" the photography technique
and Nox is just night in latin. I'm considering other usernames.
leftforkilling
once i was playing tf2 with my retarded username pmi2rfq and i decided that it would be a good idea to change my name to left for killing to try to trick people (i was 8 at the time) and absolutely no body talked about me on the portal trade server map (honestly i didn't care i forgot about it and instead had fun getting a boat load of sniper kills) i never changed the name since (forgot to mention i got inspiration from left for dead that i loved a lot)
Destinyy
I'm using this nickname arround 9 years ago for every single game, The 'Destiny' its just because when i was 8 i use to like the idea that we all have a destiny, and we're here for something (i think i see that on a movie or something) nowadays i think we all have a destiny, but you can decide wich destiny u want to have, its not something prepared, its something you prepare.
the 611 its because that's my birthday date (june 11th)
i just wanted a cool username and i thought destiny was cool, was alredy used :(
so i added my birthday :)
MyztikOSU
From the word "Mystic" or "Mystical", but those were taken
Apple_iFry
My name originates from my like of french fries, and my experience with technology. I wanted to sign-up for minecraft a few years back and I've had this account for a while, soo... (Also iFry was taken and thats where the Apple came from. People think im a fruit)
Ravenmann_old
I came up with it myself, combining "Ackerman" from AoT and "Raven"
Xettai
Satsuki - desu
Actually from a chara name of an eroge VN that I really like, but it turned out that Satsuki is from the Japanese word "tsuki" which means moon and I happen to like moon a lot =w=
desu is just an add-on since the original was taken >.> and back then I tought adding desu would tell people to call me Satsuki in-game instead of desu (which obviously backfired because people called me desu instead REEEEE, but oh well) XD
MoltenMango
ghostlyghosty
/
Halokinesis
I'm gonna be honest, but I had a can of Baja Blast with me when I was making my account. That's how I got the name.
Z-Coffee
First post so heyy uwu

When i was a wee child i used to play S4League and i was really into zelda, so my name ended up being zleda since zelda was obviously taken. That stuck for some time and then there were countles variations on it, e.g.
Zledaren
Zlayrus
Z-Senpai
Z-(insert anyting tbh)

And now im pretty settled with either z-coffee or CoffeeForLunch :^)
Lilou
memed
-Atri-
roshan117
my real first name and my birthday
Lapluie
My first username in osu! was "Rain_wing". It's just because I like rainy days and Im always wondering to have a pair of wings to fly. So I combined them up.

My current name is "Lapluie". Its meaning is "rain" in French(actually "La pluie"). I think my current name looks nicer than the older one so I changed my ID.(PS:I cannot speak French at all:P)
nasutiya_old
my first name in japanese
DeletedUser_8734694
efina
I think I spent 2 days trying to think of a username
Although I don't remember exactly where my username came from I remember it having something to do with the weather outside and weeb stuff
[-takanashi-]
LOL my waifu
VinZentVanDough

[-takanashi-] wrote:

LOL my waifu

it's that obvious
OneTrueDuceOK
I watch anime, and I watch No game No life. There is the character Ted held the name One True God. So I switch the God with Duce and add an OK at the end and there you go.
Israfil
one song one sip that time
Dialect
rip my username from an arms character but change the spelling a bit..
show more