forum

[osu!std] 7/1/18 Emmanuel Macron ft. Marine Le Pen - Poudre de Perlimpinpin by Usubiki

posted
Total Posts

Should Emmanuel Macron ft. Marine Le Pen (Khaled Freak Mix) - Poudre de Perlimpinpin by Usubiki be Loved?

Yes
80.07%
No
19.93%
Total votes: 843
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Toy
Emmanuel Macron ft. Marine Le Pen (Khaled Freak Mix) - Poudre de Perlimpinpin by Usubiki
Captain's Description (by Toy):
A remix sparked by the 2017 French presidential election when Emmanuel Macron accused Marine Le Pen's proposals as throwing "Poudre de Perlimpinpin" or snake oil. Now, the French osu! Community has banded together to create this mammoth mapset of the debate remix. 187 favorites and 32 submissions to the spreadsheet, it now gets its time to shine in Loved voting.

Please use the space below to discuss why you believe this map should (or should not!) enter the Loved Category.
The poll will run for 7 days. Revoting will be enabled for the sole purpose of changing your answer in the case that the discussion sways your vote otherwise after submission.

Link to this week's main thread: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/768650
Origuon
ayyyyyyyyy we are not far from our goal . thanks Toy !
Usubiki
In my defense, I understand this map will get a lot of downvotes and I have nothing agaisn't that, it's to be expected because the mapping isn't what this mapset is about, it isn't a good mapset, it was created as an effort made by the french community, it was made for fun and giggles but also as something everyone could contribute to.
BAKKALO
Shitmaps but godlike one :joy:
[Haku]
This mapset need to be loved
__Della
I hope you'll love my shitty GD! :^) ("Gintoren's PROJEEEEEEEEEEEET")
Lolsebca
Lol I'm done if it's loved
Ameyy
FINALLY?!?!$:!
DiceSA
Upvoting because Linada asked me to downvote
Usubiki

DiceSA wrote:

Upvoting because Linada asked me to downvote

That's the wisest thing you could have done, +1
Adri
All I can tell is that it has some good mania diffs (aside from mine that I don't want to self-promote) and deserves to be in the Loved section, not for its (decent) mapping but for the fact that it is well known and welcomed in our community !
Skite59
As long as it's playable, i don't see any problem to see that in the loved section, even if the set is kind of "boring" with some questionnable diffs, the song is fun and it's playable so why not. If 2B maps are loved why not that.

At least polish the set a bit.
3mplify
PENTATA PLEASE BE LOVED MY FAVOURITE FRENCH SONG
Pachiru
what on earth is this thing
Kaeldori
Salut Manu !
Perid0t

Kaeldori wrote:

Salut Manu !

On est dans une cérémonie officielle donc tu m'appelles Monsieur le Président de la République jeune margoulin !
SanaeFrost_DELETED
Issou go LOVED this.
Usubiki

Pachiru wrote:

what on earth is this thing

It’s what you see when you die.
Hickacou
Ceux qui votent Non, ils racontent de la poudre de perlimpinpin.
Maijstro
Goodluck
SukiFlavian
OH MY GOD WTF ahah gj toy
BAKKALO
Everyone who's voting for "no", you're all bad as a poop.. what am I saying.. you're something like... DE LA POUDRE DE PERLIMPINPIN !!!
I don't listen to haters, 'cuz everything you say is DE LA POUDRE DE PERLIMPINPIN
Usubiki

BAKKALO wrote:

Everyone who's voting for "no", you're all bad as a poop.. what am I saying.. you're something like... DE LA POUDRE DE PERLIMPINPIN !!!
I don't listen to haters, 'cuz everything you say is DE LA POUDRE DE PERLIMPINPIN

Thanks for this intervention, much appreciated
Abie
l'enorme blague ste map c serieux MDR
ColdBoi
It has a good beat, and then Tatoe
Usubiki

ColdBoi wrote:

It has a good beat, and then Tatoe

Yeah
Tatoe itself is deserving of it being loved
Adri
GAVE GAVE
InfiniDrift
There’s a lot of maps using french songs on this game, and out all of them, it’s the worse one that have the chance to be a loved map.

Just why?
show more