forum

PMU3 Sign ups closed.

posted
Total Posts
show more
_p0ke_
_p0ke_
#19,480
"I'm aware I must keep in touch with the tournament staff for the duration of the tournament, and I have joined the discord server in order to do so."
Moewagon
Moewagon
"I'm aware I must keep in touch with the tournament staff for the duration of the tournament, and I have joined the discord server in order to do so."
Gataku
Gataku
#5,692
Fish-
Fish-
#11,520
Some additional notes: please remind me to get a bowl of cereal before my matches, otherwise I will NOT play well.
[ Yui ]
[ Yui ]
#24,350
Electovoid
Electovoid
Some additional notes (optional)

HD is fun - sorry if i rank up
Tig
Tigzick
himeko
biscuithime
#8,360
Lefafel
Lefafel
Some additional notes: for scheduling purposes, consider me an US player, ~UTC-5.
Chugger
Chugger
AJT
Nega
Tiger Claw
Tiger Claw

Ahntaea
Ahntaea
I'm aware I must keep in touch with the tournament staff for the duration of the tournament, and I have joined the discord server in order to do so.
Tironas
Tironas
#11,764
Arhella
DrakonLong
#3 613
Some additional notes: will be kicked out of tournament in group stage OMEGALUL
Grave-
Grave-
I'm aware I must keep in touch with the tournament staff for the duration of the tournament, and I have joined the discord server in order to do so.
Some additional notes: if you want to play HD then I'm the worst player for that.
Izzz
Joezapy

whats up my fellow gamers
Tomo
Tomo
#14,757
Saltystick
Saltstick

Maybe i'll make it to all my group stages and make it through this time ? ?
Legless
Legless
roughly 1800
washed up player except for very niche things
Akane Hime
Akane Hime
Rekens
Rekens
Conyoh
Conyoh
Weed
weed
crissof
crissof
Mr HeliX
Mr HeliX
reflection
Apraxia
Jordan The Bear
Jordan The Bear
saoie
Saoie
#10,223

Some additional notes: Will be gone during the week of group stage and RO16 (28/7 - 15/8). Hopefully will be able to reschedule to play before the 28th o/
Sentences
Sentences
Nightshiftt
moondust
chezbananas
chezbananas
yea uhh i might not be able to make groups/qualifiers but i'mma reserve my spot now because i think i probably will gg
GladiOol
GladiOol
YoshiLover456
YoshiLover456
#20,600
silverlightcs
silverlightcs
Rivster
MyAngelJimDavis
Jensen
Jensen
#1,100
Person
6 digit
Chris Jasorka
Chriz
Some additional notes: no additional notes
Nitroz
Nitroz
show more