forum

Kalafina - Kizuato

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Teras
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on den 15 december 2014 at 22:28:25

Artist: Kalafina
Title: Kizuato
Source: Kara No Kyoukai
Tags: Ending Theme Movie 3 roflninja
BPM: 162
Filesize: 11979kb
Play Time: 04:14
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (3,61 stars, 469 notes)
  2. roflninja's Normal (1,81 stars, 265 notes)
  3. roflninja's Normal (1,81 stars, 265 notes)
Download: Kalafina - Kizuato
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This is just something I started because I felt like mapping this great song from Kara No Kyoukai..
First time I map a 4 min song and actually manage to finish a diff..O.o

Roflninja's Normal = Done
Fujino's End (Hard) = Done

Awaiting Theo's diff and storyboard.

Now let's get going! ;-)

This is now on pending. If Theo wants to add his diff and Sb then I will allow it. But for now, pending.

Fujino's End changed to Hard.
roflninja
I wasnt here
Topic Starter
Teras

roflninja wrote:

I wasnt here
Rofl.
Ninja.
Hijiri Tezuka
Hi Teras~
---------------
roflninja's Normal:
Perfect in every way, don't you dare change it >+[

Fujino's End-
There's a wee little problem here...the aproach circle apperance is so goddamn fast taht it dosen't give people time to move the mouse unless they memorized the positions. Suggest you reduce the circle size and -2 OD since the diff gap between roflninja's diff and yours is pretty steep unless you plan to do something that briges the gaap, if you do then just chance approach speed only

Now with that done....STAR~
Topic Starter
Teras

Oyashiro Beatrice wrote:

Hi Teras~
---------------
roflninja's Normal:
Perfect in every way, don't you dare change it >+[

Fujino's End-
There's a wee little problem here...the aproach circle apperance is so goddamn fast taht it dosen't give people time to move the mouse unless they memorized the positions. Suggest you reduce the circle size and -2 OD since the diff gap between roflninja's diff and yours is pretty steep unless you plan to do something that briges the gaap, if you do then just chance approach speed only

Now with that done....STAR~
It's a hard+ or something duh. Won't change a thing with the difficulty. Also, I have a guest diff incoming. (hopefully)
Feno_old
Loved it, the harder diff flows really well :D

It'd be foolish not to star this xD
Armin
starred, nice map.
Cuuuuri
star~★ ;)
nice song ad mapP❤
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.