forum

I NEED FRIENDS SO BADLY IT'S KILLING ME.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mochizii
Hi there. Im not new to osu! been paying for about a year now but i still can't find any mates who also likes osu!it kinda sucks tbh. Anyone want to be friends?
7ambda
Hang out in multiplayer lobbies or spectate random people. Easiest way to make "friends."
parzi4al
Im new to osu! teach me :333
exsemipro
There I added you as a "friend"
Topic Starter
Mochizii
Ya'll so nice omg! Cheers :)
Ceruzu
i literally was like 'hmm maybe i should post a forum asking for friends' since i literally have none, i cut everyone off because i didn't consider them friends. i don't know anyone who plays osu! lmao
JO3-M4K
I used to have IRL friends that play this game but they stopped playing ages ago. Sure would be nice to make new friends though. Go ahead and mutual me if you want. Also say hi ingame too if you want. :)
keremaru
cool
my friends don't know i exist :)
Ceruzu

keremal wrote:

cool
my friends don't know i exist :)

wow, same (:
cary

Cerusu wrote:

i literally was like 'hmm maybe i should post a forum asking for friends' since i literally have none, i cut everyone off because i didn't consider them friends. i don't know anyone who plays osu! lmao

well hello there it is I Philippine's Chitanda
sandypandy

Rettr0 wrote:

Hi there. Im not new to osu! been paying for about a year now but i still can't find any mates who also likes osu!it kinda sucks tbh. Anyone want to be friends?

I am having the same problem as you, also don't really have ppl here to play with, so sad T-T
And I was just too shy to make a post idk why <.<

Anyways, feel free to add me and maybe we can play some cool beatmaps :D
BakomaGesta
unlucky :(
Ceruzu

caryllelol wrote:

Cerusu wrote:

well hello there it is I Philippine's Chitanda

*gasP*
TheGuillaume
I f̶o̶l̶l̶o̶w̶e̶d̶ friend you
aggabear
I added you !

The end of me
I am new to osu,although I register my account in 2016.I started to play osu two months ago.At that time,I got an exam.(Ha,I am a middle school student in China)That's weird,I did't go over my lesson.After having exams,I try playing osu more.
And now I got 330 pp,that's very low.And I got no friends too.I try inviting my friends to play osu,but they gave up.I was so sad.
I am glad to make friends with you,and I added you just now.But there is a question:You are British,I am Chinese.When I play osu maybe you are asleep.That is not good right?
My English is so bad,I need to practise more.
Kirika
If you ever see me online in game feel free to add me and dm me, we can talk and play if you'd like!
Brainage

Rettr0 wrote:

Saaame like none of my friends like osu! except for two. It helps to at least introduce it to them tho, they might like it :D
Babysnaps
I need friends too.. :(