forum

Aqours - Yuuki wa Doko ni? Kimi no Mune ni! (TV Size) [Taiko

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Mitsuna-

Mir wrote:

Since there was a mod after the DQ essentially, you should get the original standard bns to recheck the set and go through the normal ranking procedure again.
Oh i see :o
Topic Starter
Mitsuna-

neonat wrote:

Some other stuff I would like to point out too

Nitrous' Easy

00:03:410 (2,3,4) - deviates from the off-beat it uses everywhere else, I think it would catch less people off-guard if you stuck to the off-beat you used everywhere else in the starting. The other difficulty that uses the off-beat vocals for rhythm was the Normal which used it throughout the start.
00:26:045 (1) - 1.07x, which kinda stretches slightly from the 1.0x, I think the shape can be changed to be closer to the 1.0x spacing

Normal

00:42:572 - missing the whistle
00:48:679 (6,2) - wondering if you can shift such that these don't overlap, I think these are the only ones that do in the difficulty, so it was kinda obviously standing out

Shira's Hard

Kami's Light Insane

00:43:111 (4,5,1) - misplaced stack?
01:05:206 - missing the clap

Insane

00:24:608 (1) - should there be a whistle on the sliderend? You also had one at 00:23:171 (1) - and it seemed like you were going for the vocal hitsounding
00:51:554 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - why does the spacing between sliders become very varied at 00:52:991 (1,2,3,4) - seems a little odd (00:53:350 (2,3) - doesn't look good in particular)

Owen's Extra

00:25:147 (2) - could have the whistle here to go with the vocals like you did at 00:23:710 (2) -
00:51:734 (2) - maybe place a hitsound for more feedback at the sliderstart?
Everything has been fixed except this "00:51:554 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - why does the spacing between sliders become very varied at 00:52:991 (1,2,3,4) - seems a little odd (00:53:350 (2,3) - doesn't look good in particular)" personally i find it flows pretty well and i like it like this, i would like to keep this part like it is actually pls xd
DeRandom Otaku
b
Topic Starter
Mitsuna-

DeRandom Otaku wrote:

b
Eyyyyyyyyy let's go baby !
Ascendance
Let's give it another go
Topic Starter
Mitsuna-

Ascendance wrote:

Let's give it another go
Noiiiiiceee <3
intiaz
let's hope it won't get DQ'd again!!
Topic Starter
Mitsuna-

Nyantiaz wrote:

I hope yeah ;w;
Nao Tomori
hello! i have some concerns with this map!

00:46:165 - from here to 01:14:205 - there are no 3/2 or longer break on muzu diff! even with much lower density starting at 00:55:865 - that still makes 8 measures without any break, the guideline is 4... and there are finishers and extended 1/2 mixed in too so it isn't like really low density to alleviate it. i suggest adding break moments in some places that don't feel awkward! for example, 00:50:656 - can be deleted very easily, and then for the second half 01:09:518 - being removed would be nice to break it up too!

also, OD on oni and inner seems unnecessarily high for this bpm and difficulty really. the longest patterns in inner are like 9-plets and overall density in oni is also quite low. why not just use normal od5 for both?

also you need tv size in title cuz its the ending song lol

also for the love of god change the top diff name to "Riko to Phyloukz no Yume" if ur gonna go with japanese dont stick an ampersand (&) in there - _ -
Mir
Disqualifying mainly for metadata because with the new rules that went into effect on the 25th (and this was qualified after that) you need "(TV Size)" in the title for tv size openings/endings such as this one: https://i.imgur.com/gSTeGbB.png

Please respond to Nao's concerns as well. :?
blobdash

Nyantiaz wrote:

Topic Starter
Mitsuna-

Nao Tomori wrote:

00:46:165 - from here to 01:14:205 - there are no 3/2 or longer break on muzu diff! even with much lower density starting at 00:55:865 - that still makes 8 measures without any break, the guideline is 4... and there are finishers and extended 1/2 mixed in too so it isn't like really low density to alleviate it. i suggest adding break moments in some places that don't feel awkward! for example, 00:50:656 - can be deleted very easily, and then for the second half 01:09:518 - being removed would be nice to break it up too!

also, OD on oni and inner seems unnecessarily high for this bpm and difficulty really. the longest patterns in inner are like 9-plets and overall density in oni is also quite low. why not just use normal od5 for both?

also for the love of god change the top diff name to "Riko to Phyloukz no Yume" if ur gonna go with japanese dont stick an ampersand (&) in there - _ -
Well :')
Raytoly

Nao Tomori wrote:

answer : 1.about breaking in muzukashii should be ok,you need to consider from overall of the map and length of notes,isn't believe or take from guideline,guideline isn't rule what you need to practice but you can create your concept and explain them.
in the map length of notes is not too long and always have a lot of 1/1 break,that can be enough break for player and bpm is lower than general so keep
2.about OD.actually yes it must use 5 but for overall in my though it can be used OD6 by 5-plets+7-plets but for faputa's diffi I agree to use OD5 because map ian't hard by a little triplets and as I considered from breaking+difficulty of notes,idk up to faputa

thanks for your feedback,become friend please future bn ><b
Faputa
For my oni, the part starting from the first kiai has long continuous 1/2 patterns. In this case I prefer to use OD settings higher than 5
For comparison, I did consider my other oni in other mapsets and to fit with the overall OD spread of this mapset.

Therefore I am going to hold it up
Pachiru
metadata domain is a mistake in general
Topic Starter
Mitsuna-
Well, i updated the "TV size" issue
Eni
Was there a discussion post that went over all the metadata changes?
Fu Xuan
Forever qualified
Lumenite-

Nao Tomori wrote:

metadata is dumb

as for the muzukashii stuff, i believe the plethora of 1/1 breaks and rhythmic simplicity of the mentioned section does allow some leniency regarding the guideline

also the od as i see them now, don't know if they've been changed, they should be fine, though i do recommend changing the muzu's od to 5

good luck n stuff :)
intiaz
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY??????
Topic Starter
Mitsuna-

Nyantiaz wrote:

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY??????
Because i'm cursed :')
hypercyte
:'c
Topic Starter
Mitsuna-
Btw, everything has been updated so how can i have my 7th Q ? :<
Raytoly
@Mitsuna- please change od in my muzukashii to 5
Topic Starter
Mitsuna-

Rhytoly wrote:

@Mitsuna- please change od in my muzukashii to 5
Applied !
Ascendance
(TV Size)
Topic Starter
Mitsuna-

Ascendance wrote:

(TV Size)
:')
Maxus
I thought this one already ranked long ago ._."

Good luck! hope this one will be the last ^^
Topic Starter
Mitsuna-

Maxus wrote:

I thought this one already ranked long ago ._." me too but unfortunately i got DQ'd 6 Times :^)

Good luck! hope this one will be the last ^^
Thank you ! :3
Nao Tomori
L
Ascendance
Popping my own bubble

Yuki -> Yuuki

After you've fixed the metadata in all diffs call me again I guess lol
Topic Starter
Mitsuna-

Ascendance wrote:

Popping my own bubble

Yuki -> Yuuki

After you've fixed the metadata in all diffs call me again I guess lol
But Lanturn made a post for this : p/6440425
And Arcwinolivirus ranked this same music with the same title after asking me why i wrote it like this : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/682351
Topic Starter
Mitsuna-
And i added "yuuki" to the tags as Lanturn told me so everybody can find it
Pachiru
-_-"
Fycho
The Ranking Criteria of metadata has been amended recently, https://osu.ppy.sh/help/wiki/Ranking_Criteria

"Songs with Japanese metadata must use the Modified Hepburn Romanisation method in romanised fields. The same applies to the Source field if a romanised Source is preferred by the mapper. As a non-unicode field, long vowels such as おう and うう should be romanised into ou and uu to avoid macrons."

For consistency of the romanisations in the future maps, we'd use modified hepburn ways over official romanisations.
Topic Starter
Mitsuna-

Fycho wrote:

The Ranking Criteria of metadata has been amended recently, https://osu.ppy.sh/help/wiki/Ranking_Criteria

"Songs with Japanese metadata must use the Modified Hepburn Romanisation method in romanised fields. The same applies to the Source field if a romanised Source is preferred by the mapper. As a non-unicode field, long vowels such as おう and うう should be romanised into ou and uu to avoid macrons."

For consistency of the romanisations in the future maps, we'd use modified hepburn ways over official romanisations.
Well, updated...
Nitrous
stop bulli new mapper :'(
Topic Starter
Mitsuna-

Nitrous wrote:

stop bulli new mapper :'(
:'(
caps
yuuki -> yuki in tags
Topic Starter
Mitsuna-