Ask the person below you anything

posted
Total Posts
show more
Rook
Eurovision, lol.

Favourite video game genre?
keremaru
right now, im leaning towards mmorpgs. i might go home and play onigiri later.
same q
Achromalia
RTS. I've had a nice time playing StarCraft and StarCraft BW, which were really memorable parts of my childhood. I loved to play as every race, my favorites would switch-- from the brutal Zerg, to the futuristic Protoss-- then the versatility of the Terrans, I couldn't really get enough of it. I was never great at online Multiplayer matches, but I did enjoy those Sunken 6v6 Defense matches.

What is your Ikigai (Japanese term -- "reason for being")?
keremaru
honestly, i don't know my "ikigai". i tried to answer this by myself multiple times, but all came to the conclusion that i don't know why i exist.
to be an idiot on the internet, i guess?

what's your view on grapes?
Achromalia
They're just juicy raisins.

Grapes are among my favorite berries.

Grapes are top quality thanks bye

Achromalia wrote:

Rook
So, I guess, personal meaning of life? I don't think I believe in that crap. I think life exists only to live and fulfill natural demands, but perhaps I don't get what you're asking. I feel whole doing art and being surrounded by music, but I just wouldn't say that's my reason for being because I don't believe in attributing human concepts to natural realities of life and death.

Sq
Achromalia
Pretty much the same thoughts. I meant "reason for being" as in a reason you have to keep on living. I don't have one in particular, aside from the natural cause of reproducing to preserve my species, but I've wondered what people are motivated by to live.

SQ
DJ Enetro
To foster unity, harmony and courage -
  1. in others, by music, technology, language, and gaming
  2. in myself, by always seeking to learn and to be aware of myself, as much as possible.

SQ
neopolitan-
to try make myself happy and people i hold close to me happy.
that's like the only specific one i can think of from the top of my head.
other than happiness, idk really. i feel confused now

Achromalia wrote:

Bloom
I don't have one. And if I do, it would be constantly changing.

Do you go out much?
johnmedina999
Not really. I don't go to any parties, and the only reason I go outside is to go to school. That's pretty much it.

What phone (if any) do you have?
45Traeath
XPeria SP (former) and XA1 (soon to be replaced because of bad screen).

mathexpert wrote:

Favorite letter?
Rook
Q is the prettiest of all the letters.

Favourite Film?
Li77L3
My favorite film of all time has to be, The Land Before Time. I like the story and the heart warming bond between all the characters. Definitely better than all of it's sequels.

sq
keremaru
basically any anime film that has good art and and a well-driven story; most of what i like to watch is stuff from miyazaki hayao, like "ponyo" or "my neighbor totoro."
how's your day going so far?
DJ Enetro
I still have to plan my summer out, rip.

what are your summer plans?
Tae
Going to Germany

sq
Rook
Don't have any atm, I rarely make plans.

Favourite osu beatmap?
Achromalia
Dictate & Culprate - Pencilina [Metro]

I don't really know why, but I'm fascinated with how the slider art flowed and meshed so well, while looking visually appealing. It just felt great as a map and worked with the song.

Meh.
DJ Enetro
Rip your not asking a question. I'll just answer the same one above.

Helix (Edit ver.) - ESTi [Oni], probably.

Ever had a "sugar crash" before? Like, when you eat a lot of sugary stuff and then a while later you feel weak or something?
D_Loomz
Hmmm no

What's your favourite visual novel or any anime game?
clover
not a fan of that stuff

do you have Anatidaephobia?
Edgar_Figaro
Had to google that one but I’d say no lol

If you could change on thing about your physical appearance what would it be?
clover
I wish I had clear skin.

What's the worst grade you've received on an assignment?
Rook
F.

Do you believe in the concept of 'an eye for an eye'?
keremaru
sometimes, yes. if it's someone random asking me to do something in the name of an "eye for an eye" for something completely idiotic, and the thing they did for me, which will probably never happen, was also idiotic, then i don't see it as an "eye for an eye", but rather as something completely annoying, and therefore i won't do it. if it's supporting someone in a time of grief, when they helped me too, then i will indefinitely do it.
really, it's dependant on how valuable the "eye for an eye" exchange was.

do you prefer any food/drink after an exhausting day?
cary
Do you like anime
clover
I haven't watched any, so I can't really give an answer.

How long is your thumb?
johnmedina999
I think like two inches? I can't be too sure.

What is your preferred snack?
Achromalia
Doritos' off-brand Takis.

otherwise I might have those boxed raisins or something.

what widespread issue concerns you most at the moment?
45Traeath
The lack of solutions for employment, either this or the "superior education" (when beginning university or another "equivalent-timing" school) system.

Most precisely, I dropped uni' because the program (lessons, studies) of the courses I was following was mostly not suited for me.
Of course there's the solution to learn them all, and I understand as well that there is a point in doing those. I'm just not "wanting" to go through that part.

I'm now left with the diploma before uni', and some certifications.
Wish I could trust those "job matchmaking" sites, part of me feels something fishy out of those.

ann wrote:

Have you ever watched an anime series over 10 times? (all episodes)
Achromalia
Nope. I don't think I've ever been... fascinated with anime, to that extent. I have re-watched some, but only a few times with certain episodes I enjoyed.

45Traeath wrote:

The lack of solutions for employment, either this or the "superior education" (when beginning university or another "equivalent-timing" school) system.

Most precisely, I dropped uni' because the program (lessons, studies) of the courses I was following was mostly not suited for me.
Of course there's the solution to learn them all, and I understand as well that there is a point in doing those. I'm just not "wanting" to go through that part.

I'm now left with the diploma before uni', and some certifications.
Wish I could trust those "job matchmaking" sites, part of me feels something fishy out of those.
Hmm, I guess there wouldn't be much for me to relate to or add, since I'm still stuck barely about to become a sophomore in highschool. Though, I would've imagined most of the problems with local universities for me would simply be the expense. I dont want to risk being another statistic in student debt, and I dont have a viable profession that I'd be interested in to support the decision of going to a university in the future. The courses are just not really something I can imagine affording anytime soon unless I can kickstart my music and art careers this year. I dont want to leech off of anyone for that money, and I dont have an idea in the slightest of how to deal with loans and working for extra benefits in scholarships just to purchase a couple books that I wouldn't care to read in some dull course in a uni'. At least, not right now.

I dont have much that'd convince me of the worth of university for me unless i was certain i had the skill and determination to work through it. I dont want to spend another 4 years into that sort of thing though, and I'd rather save the money from my careers for something other than university. Though I would've had some nice opportunities otherwise, I'd rather be able to have the most time needed to improve the skills i know im best at. Waiting for however long it'd take to get through the school system isn't how i'd do it. Well, of course, it's possible to work with both education and passion, but I'd wind up on a tight schedule and more stress than I could handle given my... uh... "familial situation". I still need to support my dad and keep him company until he recovers from being run over, and wait so he can get custody of me in family court.

Personally i'd say being hesitant and cautious about "job matchmaking sites" would be a good move.

Some advice would be to just work with what youre best at, but as uninformed as I am of how things are for you, maybe that isn't exactly applicable or helpful, but... hopefully it will be.

what are your thoughts on the subject of obedience and its efficacy for all parties involved?
schlafi
It's necessary to build up a stable and adequate society. A good example for such is to take a look at the Japanese and Korean culture for example.

What's your opinion about sanctions affecting North Korea?
Dialect

D3LTA wrote:

It's necessary to build up a stable and adequate society. A good example for such is to take a look at the Japanese and Korean culture for example.

What's your opinion about sanctions affecting North Korea?

i just feel bad for north koreans and it'll affect the already communist and corrupt country more in a bad way..

question:
can you make a story using these 3 images?

Achromalia
Yes, I can. I don't really want to right now, though.

sq, im lazy and i just want to bump the thread
45Traeath
No.
And no.

Lacrimae wrote:

least favorite dish?
Rook
Anything Pasta based. Probably Lasagna.

Do you have a favourite video game character?
Achromalia

Rook wrote:

Anything Pasta based. Probably Lasagna.
Big mood. Most pastas bother me. Lasagna is "meh". The two good things I do like that are made from pasta are Macaroni salad and Macaroni cheese, but the former is more preferable.

Rook wrote:

Do you have a favourite video game character?
Ah shit, I don't really recall. I haven't kept in touch with my video games. I kinda forgot about playing games in the midst of the shit that happened, hence why I'm taking a break on osu for a small bit, visiting occasionally.

Uhhhh-- as fucking stupid as it sounds, I remember Sans from Undertale the most, so I think I'll just assume he's my favorite. I actually saw myself as him and could deeply relate with him, so I spent a lot of my time around Undertale stuff back in 2016-2017. I found Undertale around October, and enjoyed it for a bit, but now I've lost some of my interest. I stick around for the cool content the fan base makes, though.

REMINDER: NO. MY AVATAR IS NOT BASED OFF OF SANS OR PAPYRUS. THERE'S ACTUALLY A WHOLE STORY BEHIND IT. THANKS BYE AHHHHHHHHHHH

Sorry, I couldn't remember a better character at the time. I'm sure there is one, but... well, I don't know, but I'm pretty sure there is one.

Q: Have you met any of your musical inspirations in person?
Rook
Nay, but I'd love to see a few bands live in concert.

Do you have a favourite visual artist? (E.g. A Painter, Sculptor, Animator etc)
Achromalia
Hmm. I really don't know. There's a lot of amazing animators and artists I've seen. Sorry, can't decide what to answer with. I haven't had a favorite visual arti-

Actually, if you don't mind, I prefer "artists", though instead of who i find to be my favorite, but rather whose work i find to be notable--

Zarla, or "zarla-s". Not Zarla Au (just making sure). This is mostly due to her creating one of my favorite webcomics named "Handplates", from when I really loved Undertale. It's actually still ongoing, and is still an interesting read even without prior knowledge of Undertale's lore.

It's not a very accurate answer as to who's my favorite, but their work has been the most impactful and insightful of them, maybe they might as well be.

http://zarla-s.tumblr.com/tagged/handplates/chrono

check the index first though, that has all the pages lined up and ordered. that link takes you to a starting page piled on top of by other stuff, where it gets a little unordered from there. you should see something say [index] in one of the posts for thee actual handplates webcomic.

sq
show more