forum

Kudosu on Moddingv2

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Aerith-
Kudosu is so useless nowadays especially on moddingv2 ofc xd

what i hope in my mind is that we can actually buy hype with kudos instead of just always waiting for it , well you can wait it too if u want ~
(its like giving u a second option to get a hype)

for example :
1 hype = 5 kudos
2 hype = 10 kudos
3 hype = 15 kudos
4 hype = 20 kudos
5 hype = idk maybe like 25 or 30 kudos

Yea thats my opinion , what about you guys ?

Sorry for my bad english lol xD
Kibbleru
that's actually not a bad idea.

like when you run out of your monthly hype you can spend kudos on it.

you should probably post this under suggestions though. or send something on the dev server
Uta
cool idea... since its almost useless.

maybe we can buy them because we contributed on modding rather than waiting.
AncuL
This is better posted on feature request subforum. Though i support fully on this. I just think that the price shouldn't be that linear for each hypes bought in a period of time
Nitrous
Can we also use this to increase hype limit too? It would take a lot of kudosu of course.
Uta
yea agreed. if you already take 1 hype. the kudosu that will needed to be traded on the next one will increase like:

>you traded 10 kudosu = 1 hype, the next trade will be,
>30 kudosu = 1 hype,
>and so on.

and then it'll refresh back to 10 kudosu again in 1 week. so that requesting for hype from people will still have values althought we already can trade hypes.
Topic Starter
-Aerith-

AncuL wrote:

This is better posted on feature request subforum. Though i support fully on this. I just think that the price shouldn't be that linear for each hypes bought in a period of time
yea i already post it in there here's the link : t/750861
you better go there if you wanna post ur opinion lol
Topic Starter
-Aerith-

Nitrous wrote:

Can we also use this to increase hype limit too? It would take a lot of kudosu of course.
yup can take a lot of kudos , but you can get kudos very easily these days on moddingv2 xD
Topic Starter
-Aerith-
Also can someone locked this thread pls xd

If you wanna post ur opinion just post it in here this is the right one p/6635012#p6635012
Aurele
You could've call a moderator to move the topic instead >_<

Locked.