DXPOHIHIHI

beat me u nobs hah
Exclusives
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI

Exclusives wrote:

looks fake to me
ColdTooth
About 4 years ago I've had a nice 180-210+ wpm, with roughly 99-99.5% accuracy, sometimes 100% if I knew what I was typing.

Today, that has dwindled down to 150-180 wpm, with 99.9-100% accuracy. I personally don't really care, as I've definitely gone above 250 before when I had to do assignments that were 2-3 pages long and were due the next day in school.
johnmedina999

Exclusives wrote:

lol I used to play that game
keremaru
apparently i type at 42wpm with 86% accuracy.
i used to be able to type at 60wpm, my highest being 62wpm.
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI

keremal wrote:

apparently i type at 42wpm with 86% accuracy.
i used to be able to type at 60wpm, my highest being 62wpm.

Im superior than you noob hah

Bow down to me slave
levesterz
I type in 1wpm apparently
abraker

levesterz wrote:

I think I may challange that
Alot

:P
johnmedina999

abraker wrote:

levesterz wrote:

I think I may challange that
abraker is typing...
Zain Sugieres
64wpm is slow
Meah
noobs
i can do this with my eyes shut
Hickacou

:/ Not crazy
rHO

wee woo
roshan117
100 wpm
Quibbly
I type a good 80-90wpm
Adorn
Just tested 86 wpm but I've hit over 100wpm
ReconWolf
Fraught

The "Avg. speed (all time)" includes a lot of results from when I first started out years and years ago, and typed much slower. The "(last 10 races)" is much more indicative of my typical typing speed these days.

ColdTooth wrote:

I've definitely gone above 250 before when I had to do assignments that were 2-3 pages long and were due the next day in school.

One of the fastest typists in the world (called Sean Wrona) has 256 WPM as his absolute fastest result ever on TypeRacer, with his average speed being 177 WPM. The fastest Guinness-verified typist (named Barbara Blackburn) achieved a top speed of 212 WPM (though I'm sure she can get a little higher not being verified live and sitting comfortably in her own home) with her average speed maintained for 50 minutes being 150 WPM, and 170 WPM for shorter periods of time.

Sure, you could be some undiscovered prodigy who apparently types (or at least used to type) easily faster than the very fastest typists in the world, but I doubt it (unless you can prove it, in which case, hey, you might even become something of an internet celebrity).
Nanachii
85-95wpm as of last time i tested
ColdTooth

Fraught wrote:

ColdTooth wrote:

I've definitely gone above 250 before when I had to do assignments that were 2-3 pages long and were due the next day in school.
One of the fastest typists in the world (called Sean Wrona) has 256 WPM as his absolute fastest result ever on TypeRacer, with his average speed being 177 WPM. The fastest Guinness-verified typist (named Barbara Blackburn) achieved a top speed of 212 WPM (though I'm sure she can get a little higher not being verified live and sitting comfortably in her own home) with her average speed maintained for 50 minutes being 150 WPM, and 170 WPM for shorter periods of time.

Sure, you could be some undiscovered prodigy who apparently types (or at least used to type) easily faster than the very fastest typists in the world, but I doubt it (unless you can prove it, in which case, hey, you might even become something of an internet celebrity).
Maybe I'll have to start typing again, because nowadays I'm getting old and I have to think about what I type before I post shit. I don't really want a medal at all, it's just sometimes when you know the rough draft in school, you can easily retype it (i was taught to retype everything and not copy and paste). Mania is certainly helping me be faster again.
7ambda
70-75 on large error margin

80-85 for middle of the road

90-99 on good day
Endaris
I like this test more because the words are more complex, it is an actual text and last but not least, I can type in my mothertongue which is arguably easier as my word recognition is much better then (~360cpm in German, ~340cpm in English, ~250cpm in Suomi).
abraker
-140 CPM in Traditional Chinese
johnmedina999

abraker wrote:

I have -140 CPM in every language that works with Unicode.
abraker

johnmedina999 wrote:

abraker wrote:

I have -140 CPM in every language that works with Unicode.
So how fast is your Tengwar?
show more