forum

Fat people need to stop complaining about being overweight

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
[MTF] Wolfette

Ephemeral wrote:

will asriel ever post a thread that isn't absolute shit?

allow me to consult my ball of knowing...

I never will post a good thread. I’m cursed
Tae
Is complaining the only thing you're capable of doing?
Topic Starter
[MTF] Wolfette

Tae wrote:

Is complaining the only thing you're capable of doing?

No
Tae
Then try doing something else sometime.
hayate13

Tae wrote:

he's an american. Wdy expect.
Tae

hayate13 wrote:

Tae wrote:

Also 150iq so why even try arguing to someone of such superior intellect.
Topic Starter
[MTF] Wolfette

hayate13 wrote:

Tae wrote:

1. I’m not a he

2. I’m also not American. I’m from china
B1rd
Your body doesn't violate the law of thermodynamics. If you run a calorie surplus, you will gain weight.
Topic Starter
[MTF] Wolfette

B1rd wrote:

Your body doesn't violate the law of thermodynamics. If you run a calorie surplus, you will gain weight.

I’ve tried that already
hayate13
well then young lady, for your complaint of being too skinny, i reccomend a healthy nutritional filled meal three times a day and a regular workout to fill your skinny bones.
B1rd
No you haven't.
Topic Starter
[MTF] Wolfette

hayate13 wrote:

well then young lady, for your complaint of being too skinny, i reccomend a healthy nutritional filled meal three times a day and a regular workout to fill your skinny bones.

What foods do you recommend to gain weight?
hayate13

AsrielDr33murr wrote:

hayate13 wrote:

What foods do you recommend to gain weight?

high carb, high protein like.
Rice
Red Meat
Nuts
Dried fruits
Avocados
Fishes
Ask ur doctor or u can ask google brah.
abraker
OT is getting out of hand. What is happening lately?
Topic Starter
[MTF] Wolfette

B1rd wrote:

No you haven't.

Yeah I have
-Makishima S-
Lots of pizza
Lots of fastfood burgers
Fried chikenwings with a glass of beer in the evening
- every day

Gaining Weight! 30 days money back guarantee!
Only $9999,99 USD
Topic Starter
[MTF] Wolfette

[Taiga] wrote:

Lots of pizza
Lots of fastfood burgers
Fried chikenwings with a glass of beer in the evening
- every day

Gaining Weight! 30 days money back guarantee!
Only $99,99 USD

That sounds very tasty. I’m drooling just thinking about it.
ColdTooth

AsrielDr33murr wrote:

hayate13 wrote:

1. I’m not a he

no you are clearly American, and you are a he, although i can call you an 'it' if you want to be called a specific gender, because your original gender wasn't good enough for you so you had to switch it in order to look cool, and now you can't get a job because you decided to drop out of high school, now you WON'T be able to find a college that'll accept you, or a low-paying job because you don't have a degree from a high school

like, if i was a catholic, or a buddhist, i would immediately switch to atheism because you have proven to me that there is no god

clearly if you want to gain weight, stop exercising, eat a bunch of unhealthy food, like potato chips and pizza, and sit on your ass in front of a computer screen playing games for hours instead of being a useful person, because that is the easiest way to gain weight over the course of months, has your metabolism kicked in yet? once you reach like 16 years old it's basically gone so feel free to take that oppurtunity

abraker wrote:

OT is getting out of hand. What is happening lately?

it's the recent people joining in on OT, abraker, it's the 'millennials' of OT, they are simply ruining threads and this sub-forum by making the most dumbest things that can come out of people's mouth, kids these days, back in my day if i said something retarded, i was smacked on the forehead for it, and i would've been disciplined fine enough.
roshan117
oh my god your the most pretentious fucking person ive ever met
yuhaii

AsrielDr33murr wrote:

hayate13 wrote:

the first thing people would assume you're american even if you're "from china" (or chinese american) because you have usa flag lmao

instead of complaining, try to do something about your weight yourself, calling overweight people "fat" is kinda offensive imo

also about the first quote, that was offensive :? why do so many people assume bad things about america
Tae
Did you expect any better? Nobody is right except for Asriel, because Asriel only sees Asriel as being correct.
Anyone who disagrees is simply a troll/bully/transphobe/insert insult here.
Zain Sugieres
uve got a dick ur a dude
Topic Starter
[MTF] Wolfette

Zain Sugieres wrote:

uve got a dick ur a dude

And you’re a transphobe
Serraionga
Summer is coming, and so is a stream of shit threads that make me want to stab myselfShout Hallelujah Thank You Jesus Song

remember when asriel started harassing flan and calling him nazi because he closed his threads
Green Platinum

Tae wrote:

Did you expect any better? Nobody is right except for Asriel, because Asriel only sees Asriel as being correct.
The outrage should be for those who use the trans label to garner attention and sympathy as they delegitimise any genuine folks out there. I am no expert but Asriel has me skeptical to say the least.
ColdTooth

Green Platinum wrote:

Tae wrote:

The outrage should be for those who use the trans label to garner attention and sympathy as they delegitimise any genuine folks out there. I am no expert but Asriel has me skeptical to say the least.
asriel makes me sick because he makes the LGBT community look very dumb
Aurele
I don’t like where this is going.