forum

Mouse ded, RIP, got 100$, ideas?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DoctorMckay
I'm righthanded, I play on 600-1100 dpi and threaded cables are my jam.

I won't use the mouse for anything as taxing as Osu!

Any suggestions?
Misumena
G502 is pretty good. I played osu! with it for 3 years and I like it so much.
numerok
I personally use Logitech G102, pretty good, cheap, light and also with light cord.
For more expensive ones try G502 (still not too expensive)
Or even wireless ones - G603 G400
Husa
Tablet
Aruin
G203 and the new final mouse ultralight pro are really good! Think they're under $100
ManuelOsuPlayer
mars gamming mmo. It's thrash, but it works and you have 90$ extra to buy a mech, a monitor or a keyboard xD
Allcappa
I have got a G502 for almost 2 years now. Can only recommend it never had any problems with it.
DXPOHIHIHI
overpriced gaming mouse won't help you, skills are what matters
(I use a wireless office mouse)
Frikandel
G403
Hindscythe
If you are going for a new mouse (and avoid tablet like I do):

check out rocketjumpninja for mouse/mice reviews.

A week ago I bought the rival 600 which is rank 1 on their top list. I can't really complain.
If you are using fingertip or claw grip you wont have troubles with the mouse even though its quite big. You have plenty of weights (8 x 4 grams) and you can adjust the colors on the mouse.

EDIT: if you are going to order something, you might want to add a good mouse pad to your shopping cart. It really makes a difference if you have a cheap pad for 10 bucks or even less.

I got the Steelseries DeX pad along with my new mouse.
ManuelOsuPlayer

Hindscythe wrote:

If you are going for a new mouse (and avoid tablet like I do):

check out rocketjumpninja for mouse/mice reviews.

A week ago I bought the rival 600 which is rank 1 on their top list. I can't really complain.
If you are using fingertip or claw grip you wont have troubles with the mouse even though its quite big. You have plenty of weights (8 x 4 grams) and you can adjust the colors on the mouse.

EDIT: if you are going to order something, you might want to add a good mouse pad to your shopping cart. It really makes a difference if you have a cheap pad bought for 10 bucks or less.

I got the Steelseries DeX pad along with my new mouse.

The double sensor eems really good. I like it have moveable weights. 90€ do.
My Angel Jeremy
go get a life with $100
Zedek117
Get a Razer DeathAdder like everyone else who plays games on PC
-Willow-
I use a Razer Taipan, Battlefield 4 Collectors Edition, doubt whether the collectors edition makes a difference, but I would say the Taipan is a good mouse. The only 2 downsides are the light on the scroll wheel, the colour can't be changed, and on the sides under the side buttons there are grips that will come off after a while of using it. Other than that, Razor Synapse is a really useful program.
Razer Taipan
VenomThor2
buy a wacom tablet almost every pro player that i know use wacom tablets
Akanagi
G502, but I think a lighter mouse is better for osu in the long run.