forum

[Archived] huion 420 pen hurt

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kurdog
my right Hand hurts. i have got a tablet , the huion 420, last friday and the pen Needs a battery. but my right Hand hurts idk why

should i get used to it???? do i hold it wrong???
MaxerSK
i have that pen too (P80) , you will get used to it after 2-3 months
or you can buy universal huion pen from aliexpress/huion.eshop , which is more comfy but you put there only AAA battery
Topic Starter
kurdog
omg 3 months xDD

when and how Long did you played? daily?
MaxerSK

jakub2003er wrote:

omg 3 months xDD

when and how Long did you played? daily?

no , at the start like once a week . But if you want doing it on daily basis(1-2Hours), it would take you mabye 1 month .. i cant say for sure , depends :/
Topic Starter
kurdog
okey, it means you had the same pain but the pain wasnt there anymore after you got used to it. right?
xD

oh and thanks for answer dude!
MaxerSK
yes i had the same pain , but after some time i adapted to it xd i evolved xd
and no problem
Topic Starter
kurdog
thanks m8 :) and another question, i saw on your Profile you can pass insane maps, i probably can pass hard ( 3*) maps, will that Change with more practice???
MaxerSK
sure , at the start i passed only 2.5* and now i can do up to 4.7* :D
Topic Starter
kurdog
youre playing since janurary? and do you hover or drag? i added you
MaxerSK
i prefer hovering , but for spinners im draging . Sometimes its annoying that auto sleep function in these pens turn off pen itself after 4 minutes , so i need to click with tip on tablet . But its manageable and you will get used to it
Topic Starter
kurdog
oh yeah thats nice im hovering too, first i felt more comfortable with draging but after 1 day im better with hovering, but both can be good i think, it depends on what your practicing more and spending more time, i mean cookiezi is draging all the time, i cant even see his Cursor while his gameplays xD :) !

do you use full active area or did you changed it? and what sensitivity do have? im testing a lot since yesterday with the 420, its my first tablet, im using full are with max sensitivity
MaxerSK
I have custom area, based on my monitor (16:9) so my area looks like rectangle ( there is ez check if your area is based on your monitor . Just draw a circle , and if it looks like like circle and not like an egg you are good to go ) . I'm using huion new 1060 plus with 1/6 on the total active area(total is big as A4 paper). And sensivity I have on default, because I use tip of the pen only for spinners
But we are going off the topic , if you have more questions PM me
Naphe
it takes awhile in getting used to tablet. just like getting started with osu.