forum

[Archived] sticky cursor

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Become_Dust
Hello everyone recently I have been having issues with OSu having a "sticky side" when it comes to the cursor it seems like the left side of the screen (more specifically the edge/border the cursor decides to jump down a sensitivity somehow, I've tried with different combinations of mice and mouse pad even USB ports and I'm not sure what to do about it, also it has made me paranoid revolving other games maybe having a similar issue for me further tests are being done atm.
Serenity Story
disable windows ink
Naphe
If It sticks to only on the left half of the screen, are you using dual monitors? then disabling enabling raw input and disabling Map absolute raw input to the osu! window solves the problem. if it doesnt work, you may need to tinker around the two thinks while restarting to get the thing i mentioned.

if not, then disabling windows ink solves it
Topic Starter
Become_Dust
I only have one screen but i will try your suggestions thank you very much for the inputs hopefully i can get it fixed
Pancho
Windows ink doesn't have anything to do unless you play with a tablet.
Serenity Story
Disable windows ink and disable raw input (osu!)
Topic Starter
Become_Dust
i dont have anything that is called windows ink nor does disabling raw input help >_> this is so odd

also reinstalling OSU does not solve the issue
Serenity Story

Become_Dust wrote:

i dont have anything that is called windows ink nor does disabling raw input help >_> this is so odd

also reinstalling OSU does not solve the issue
I do not know what tablet you are using. I can not tell you the solution but if you let me know, i can help you
modrei_DELETED
hello,
my tip is to uninstall your current tablet drivers and use these ones: https://github.com/hawku/TabletDriver
its open source and done specifically for osu!
Pancho
Guys, he is not even using a tablet, the problem is not related to tablet drivers being faulty.

Considering you were using raw input, its not a windows acceleration problem. Does it happen in other games?