forum

[Archived] Osu being choppy

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SassySasquatch
So basically, my osu started to have this weird framerate while in gameplay, in menu it runs normally than i get into gameplay and it drops fps massively, it just doesnt run smooth. It surely isnt because hardware since some times it runs allright (only in like 1 out of 20 attempts of restarting whole game/pc), yes i do have newest graphic drivers and other drivers, as i said, it started like 3 days ago. The worst drops are in spinners, there my cursor looks like if i was a touch screen player, the cursor just jumps from point to point. I tried everything that i thought it could be, custom framerate, unlimited framerate, compatibility mode, starting it as admin, updating drivers and all the other stuff. A good info would probably be specifications - i7 860, gtx 1060 3gb and Win7
Naphe
Are you using Mouse or Tablet

If Tablet (Wacom CTL 480 etc), Edit around your " Tip Feel " Under " Pen " Tab in Wacom Tablet Properties
Topic Starter
SassySasquatch
Actually it does the same stuff even when tablet is disconnected.
Serenity Story
Possibly due to your driver, try updating it
Topic Starter
SassySasquatch
due to which driver tho
beepboopbam
It's problems with framerate means it's obviously your Graphic Driver since Drivers are programs that control how components of this specific thing works with the rest of your computer etc tec
Topic Starter
SassySasquatch
actually my graphics card drivers are the latest, allready tried to update them