Total Posts
show more
chezbananas
- Name : Chez
- Screen resolution : 1920x1080
- Osu! or game resolution : 1920x1080
- Cam : yes, handcam @ 1280x720/
- Current song : yes
- Extra : chat, recent follow/events (if it's not too late oof) and the handcam from before
- Character Name: mitsuha from your name
- Overlay background : https://i.imgur.com/D9N3HMr.jpg (if you could throw a render in there too like https://ritophan.deviantart.com/art/Mit ... -665993552 or something else that looks nice that would be cool)
- Main Colors Used in the Overlay: you can pick
- Font : morningstar/your choice if it looks bad lol
Thanks so much!
Topic Starter
[-Sneaky-]
Btw THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH that you like my work! Makes me smile haha<3

Dappur

Please read!
Heeey thanks for kind requesting! Here is your request! (If you want anything to be changed let me know) Also link me your twitch/youtube, i will gladly follow <3
So, i will show you here the preview of your overlay, and leave a link to download it down below (with transparency). The preview one doesnt have transparency cause imgur says the img size is too big...
Download!

Troll_inator

Please read!
Heeey thanks for kind requesting! Here is your request! (If you want anything to be changed let me know) Also link me your twitch/youtube, i will gladly follow <3
So, i will show you here the preview of your overlay, and leave a link to download it down below (with transparency). The preview one doesnt have transparency cause imgur says the img size is too big...
Download!

miru

Please read!
Download!

Somtam,Chez your requests are in progress!
Dappur
It looks great, thank you so much! : ) My twitch is https://www.twitch.tv/phatx, I'm kinda new to streaming but I mostly have things set up. Just gotta grind :P
Troll_inator
Thanks so much it looks absoloutly awesome! My twitch is https://www.twitch.tv/troll_inator , I am still relatively new to twitch and don't stream too often but I am gonna do a stream asap to test the overlay.
jeanzy
- Name : Jeanzy
- Cam : no
- Extra : Chat, Handcam, recent follower
- Character Name: Zero two (Darling in the franxx)
- Overlay background : https://imgur.com/a/MUmCa4i (If doesnt fit well with colour scheme you chose etc feel free to use a different one related to darling in the franxx)
- Main Colors Used in the Overlay: Whatever you think will look best, Dark red/pink if looks nice in your opinion
- Font : You pick please

Thanks! :)
YukiMurakumo
- Name : Murakumo
- Cam : yes, 480x360
- Extra : Chat
- Character Name: Battleship Yamato, Kantai Collection
- Overlay background : http://www.misucell.com/data/out/7/IMG_157415.jpg (downscale as needed)
- Main Colors Used in the Overlay: Red and White
- Font : The choice is yours

Thanks ahead of time~!

EDIT: borked the resolution, oops!
Emorix_DELETED
- Name : SakuraFrost
- Current song : No
- Extra : chat, handcam - resolution: 1280 x 720, top donator, latest follower
- Character Name: Violet Evergarden
- Overlay background : https://imgur.com/a/8FDtFhO
- Main Colors Used in the Overlay: White/Purple but if it doesnt look good/suit the theme, feel free the pick something better.
- Font : Again anything that looks good/suits the theme.

Thanks in advance!
Loui
- Name : (the name i'll put on the overlay)
- Cam : yes - 1280x720
- Extra : Handcam + Chat!
- Character Name: Ayato Kirishima
- Overlay background : https://puu.sh/AcuyA/c50523c55d.jpg (Or something better if this doesn't match with your idea!)
- Main Colors Used in the Overlay: Pick please! uwu
- Font : Pick please! uwu

This will probably be my first overlay for streaming! Thanks for doing what you do!
ItsLost
Name : ItsLost
- Screen resolution : 2560x1440
- Cam : nope
- Extra : Chat and handcam <3
- Character Name: am good without an anime character <3
- Overlay background : https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6b/ea/05 ... 8e1338.jpg
- Main Colors Used in the Overlay: blue or green, idm
- Font : Pick one yourself :)
Topic Starter
[-Sneaky-]
guys guys guys, im so sorry for the delay! I will complete all the request soon! Its cause i was in hospital recovering im very sorry ;-; especially Somtam n Chez, you guys will get your one first, others will get the overlays shortly!

Somtam

Please read!
Download!

Chez

Please read!
Download!

jeanzy,YukiMurakumo,SakuraFrost225,Loui,ItsLost your requests are in progress!
FondyBoi

[-Sneaky-] wrote:

guys guys guys, im so sorry for the delay! I will complete all the request soon! Its cause i was in hospital recovering im very sorry ;-; especially Somtam n Chez, you guys will get your one first, others will get the overlays shortly!

Hey No problem You did me a huge favor it looks incredible, my twitch is: https://www.twitch.tv/somtamosu
however im not quite set up yet, i plan to start streaming in about a week.
Again thank you so much!
YukiMurakumo

[-Sneaky-] wrote:

Hey man, no worries. Your health takes priority, in any case. Thank you for the heads up though, it's definitely appreciated. I hope your recovery is going well!

EDIT: I can't into BBcode
ItsLost

[-Sneaky-] wrote:

Somtam

Please read!
Download!

Chez

Please read!
Download!

jeanzy,YukiMurakumo,SakuraFrost225,Loui,ItsLost your requests are in progress!

Damn all good man! Hope all is well with your health <3
Loui
I hope you recover soon!
Best wishes ٩(。•́‿•̀。)۶
Topic Starter
[-Sneaky-]
*Please read!*

Thank you so much for understanding! Its so heartwarming. I literally want to get to know you all, you guys are so kind! P.S. if anyone plays overwatch hit me up we can play! :)Or if you wanna write for a bit you can message me it would be awesome to have some friends in osu hahah
Tbh, you guys are the best i've ever met so far.

jeanzy

Please read!
Download file is for full resolution and transparency! Image is just a preview:3
Download!

YukiMurakumo

Please read!
Download file is for full resolution and transparency! Image is just a preview:3
Download!

SakuraFrost225

Please read!
Download!

Loui

Please read!
Download!

ItsLost

Please read!
Download!

Thanks guys <3
YukiMurakumo

[-Sneaky-] wrote:

*Please read!*

Thank you so much for understanding! Its so heartwarming. I literally want to get to know you all, you guys are so kind! P.S. if anyone plays overwatch hit me up we can play! :)Or if you wanna write for a bit you can message me it would be awesome to have some friends in osu hahah

YukiMurakumo

Please read!
Download!

Thanks guys <3

AAAAAAAAAAAA

I absolutely love it! Thank you so much for this, I really appreciate it!

I hope everything goes well with your health in the future, and always remember: don't put yourself in danger for the sake of a commission.

PS.: If you want to follow the stream I'll be using it for, hit me up at twitch.tv/KumaYukiteru ! See you soon!
Emorix_DELETED

[-Sneaky-] wrote:

*Please read!*

jeanzy

Please read!
Download!

YukiMurakumo

Please read!
Download!

SakuraFrost225

Please read!
Download!

Loui

Please read!
Download!

ItsLost

Please read!
Download!

Thanks guys <3

Wow, looks absolutely amazing! Thank you so much!!!

Wishing you a speedy recovery! Hope you are getting better now

I will be streaming sometime in the next week whenever i can around exams if you would like to see it.

My twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/sakurakofrost

Best wishes
Loui
Thanks so much for the overlay!!

[-Sneaky-] wrote:

*Please read!*

jeanzy

Please read!
Download!

YukiMurakumo

Please read!
Download!

SakuraFrost225

Please read!
Download!

Loui

Please read!
Download!

ItsLost

Please read!
Download!

Thanks guys <3

Thank you so much for the overlay, it's honestly breathtaking!!!
We'll always be here for you :D
P.S: My battle.net is Tsubasa#12701, I don't really play much overwatch unless I'm smurfing, but would love to get back into it! (*'▽')
Topic Starter
[-Sneaky-]
Thank you guys, you are so amazing! <3
//refresh

+Loui, gotta add you soon! (ps. playing on asian servers??)
Petal
- Name : Matha
- Cam : yes 4:5 (just a box at the bottom right corner would be fine xd)
- Current song : no
- Extra : handcam , pp counter spot
- Character Name: Unicorn (for azur lane)
- Overlay background : https://i.imgur.com/A9o1BtZ.jpg (maybe u can resize it to 1920x1080) thanks
- Main Colors Used in the Overlay: u choose :D
- Font : u can pick as well~ (just don't make it too sharp , maybe just make it cute and fluffy thanks.)

thank you~
Prunia
- Name : Hana
- Osu! or game resolution : 1920x1080 as well
- Cam : Yes but I don't know about resolutions ;_;
- Current song : No
- Extra : Chat
- Character Name: D.va (Overwatch)
- Overlay background : https://i.ytimg.com/vi/MzBK44ep_Ss/maxresdefault.jpg
- Main Colors Used in the Overlay: Highly pref colours like this or this, basically pastel tones
- Font : Up to you

Thank you~
ItsLost

[-Sneaky-] wrote:

*Please read!*

jeanzy

Please read!
Download!

YukiMurakumo

Please read!
Download!

SakuraFrost225

Please read!
Download!

Loui

Please read!
Download!

ItsLost

Please read!
Download!

Thanks guys <3

<33 would give you my ow user but you're EU, am oceania so ping difference would be insane ;-; thanks so much though :)
Epiiic
Are you still accepting?
Topic Starter
[-Sneaky-]

Epiiic wrote:

Are you still accepting?

Yeah! ^^
- Matha -, Prunia your requests will be done today <3
Prunia
Alright ~
Petal
xd
Elias890
Name: Elias890
Screen resolution: 1366x768
Osu! resolution: 1366x768
Cam: no
Current song: yes
Extra: chat, last follower, pp counter spot
Character name: Megumin from KonoSuba
Overlay background: something red and black you can choose
Main colors used in the overlay: Red and black
Font: Pick one yourself

Thank you
Tora
- Name : Tora
- Cam : yes
- Extra : Chat, HandCam Pp Counter and Np
- Character Name: Zero two
- Overlay background : A fitting picture of zero two or just her colours
- Main Colors Used in the Overlay: Whichever you like
- Font : ^

Fingers crossed you are still accepting the overlays look really nice
Topic Starter
[-Sneaky-]
Im really sorry for the delay Hana and Matha! I had exams and i really didnt have time to do them on the day i said, im very sorry. Here they are though!

Prunia

Please read!
Download!

Matha

Please read!
Download!

Tora, yes im still accepting! I just have tons of work to do so you gotta wait a few more days/hours for me to finish the request!
Tora and Elias890 - requests in progress~
Petal
Prunia
Oh my god, I like it a lot, I will test it and see if it's okay, but should be fine.

My twitch account is https://www.twitch.tv/hanajpg and youtube is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSafc4 ... _uytO6Bh_A =)

Don't worry about the delay, and thank you very much.
Mir
Hello!

Details

- Name : Mir
- Current song: yes
- Extra : chat
- Character Name: tbh there's no need for a character in my case - i don't have any significant attachment to any in particular
- Overlay background : https://i.imgur.com/QCDLvFE.jpg - blur it or something since it probably looks better like that (the girl in the middle is irrelevant I just think this'd look nice in the back)
- Main Colors Used in the Overlay: Choose any color but keep the saturation low :3
- Font : Pick a simplistic one :D

Thanks in advance, and if there's anything that needs clarifying let me know.
Topic Starter
[-Sneaky-]

Elias890

Please read!
Download!

Tora

Please read!
Download!

Mir

Please read!
Hey Mir! So glad to see you out there, and i feel so honored to take your request!~ hehe
I hope you like it! If you want to have any changes let me know i will make em immediatelly.:)
Download!

Thanks!
Mir
It's great but could you perhaps use a more simple font? I don't really want a super block/swirly one hmm maybe something like this?

Would also be nice if you could remove the character in the chat window and maybe make the outline bluer to fit with the gradient you used for the borders of the Now Playing and Chat boxes? Could also center the now playing box so it takes up more space and is more even?

It's really good though, if it's too much to change I'd happily take what's there!
Topic Starter
[-Sneaky-]
Sure! You will get your changes later today since im learning for my exam atm T^T
Elias890
Thank you so much this is amazing! This is my twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/elias8900
Topic Starter
[-Sneaky-]
Thanks, Elias! Will check it out~
Mir, i hope its better now! ^^

Mir
Almost there but it looks like you blurred the borders of the chat, the now playing box, and my name slightly as well. Is that intentional? o.o
Topic Starter
[-Sneaky-]
What about now? : D It wasnt really intentional, i just thought it would look okiii, sowwy

https://i.imgur.com/Jfuvvlx.png
Mir
That's perfect now, thank you so much! Sorry for being so picky uwu
show more